I hate Jesse McCree

So you’ve decided to queue up for DPS. You wait your time, now you get to play.

The enemy picks McCree.

Wow. Your options are: Pick long range hitscan (Widow, Ashe) or mirror McCree.

If you don’t, chances are you will lose.

Great game design letting one hero counter practically the entire cast.

33 Likes

Well what about his brother Joel McMeme?

24 Likes

The pros seem to enjoy it. So it’s not going away any time soon.

9 Likes

Can you not

10 Likes

His name is Jessie McCheese? :man_facepalming: :roll_eyes:

I don’t understand why people try to call him other things :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming: :man_facepalming:

5 Likes

It’s called being realistic.

3 Likes

It’s called being a frog

6 Likes

Simple. Use this

20 Likes

That’s messed up lmaooo

7 Likes

:wink:

5 Likes

There’s always a chance to lose. It seems like more players want to complain instead of figuring out what they can do to improve their gameplay and increase their odds of success.

2 Likes

Nah it takes too long. You’ll never get through all the heal creep like that.

4 Likes
1 Like

Ash looking fine😍

yes because asking to nerf a hero thats the number 1 most picked character with some of the best stats for dps in every single rank is wrong now.
The character is broken and forces a mirror pick or Ashe or widow like the op said.
You said increase your odds of success? well pick McCree. done…
and he is not the almighty high skill hero either. he is at best a medium skilled hero. tracking isnt that hard of a skill to earn all it requires is practice and boom you are a great McCree and will dominate the playing field. No thats just bad design. you should not dominate the game because you practiced one skill.

6 Likes

It’s not that cut and dry. McCree’s pretty bad at dealing with being swarmed since he has a tiny magazine and a long-ish CD on his CC ability. Dive and rush comps still dump on him, especially if you know his CD usage and bait out flashbang before you engage.

Picking a fight with arguably the best 1v1 duelist pick in the game and then complaining about losing that exact scenario is a big thonker.

7 Likes

McCree’s over tuned but

He’s not THAT overtuned. I’ve beaten MANY McCrees as doom and junk, really the reason why he’s too strong is he has too much of an advantage in matchups with his extra health. But really many many mccrees make enough mistakes to where he can easily be killed for misplaying

3 Likes

Jessie McCree? I dont know anyone by that name… I do know a Jesse McCree though

2 Likes

Jessie is the daughter he never talks about…

How can you hate our BAMF?