I got disconnected turing into a 20 hour ban

I’ve been having an issue in OW2, randomly I will just get disconnected from servers, most of the time I can join back and it’s not a biggest issue, but 2x these past 2 days it has been the last fight and we won but I was disconnected from servers last second and resulting in a penalty. last night was a 7-hour ban, now last game disconnected for a 20-hour suspended. I seriously don’t know how to fix this problem. I’ve figured ways to suppress it, so I don’t get disconnected as often, but not a forever fix. I’m a good teammate and would just like to appeal my suspension because I don’t think it’s fair when I’m winning the games I’m getting disconnected from. any help would be appreciated :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I am facing the same issue. I get to the loading screen. Sound cuts off. Then a few seconds later the inactivity banner appears and I can’t do anything about it as I am stuck in the loading screen. Now I’m having a 8 hour ban because of it. I have video proof of every single incident and how I’m penalized unjustly by Blizzard being this is their fault. I keep performing well in Comp and these bans stop me from any form of progress and any form of incentive to continue playing

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.