I Finally Reached Masters!

No prob. Just a lot of people here try to call anyone’s accomplishments fake because they think everything is rigged.

1 Like

Don’t get too excited, people here are actually good on Widowmaker.

it’s not rigged for sure but it has it’s issue’s, including the current rank inflation problems. but it’s not set in stone who wins before a game starts, however things are set to put players who are on huge win streaks in much much harder games usually with people on their team having bad days, playing poorly with the expectations of carrying. The system is very wonky not rigged.

Nice work might want to mix a bit of zen in hes insanly op in higher ranks. But great work non the less

You’ve successfully been able to make a thread about yourself. Are you happy :grinning:

oh it certainly was. hence the changes. some matches still will be, until they identify which server/clients are faulty. and incapable of handling match connections fairly. but, its not as bad as it was previously. they do however need to fix players ability to choose servers as was always common place.

2 Likes

Yay!!! Congratulations! I also like playing those two so it makes me happy to hear someone climbed that high with only those two in their hero pool!

OR brought your thread more activity. as i’m known to do for many. incidentally.

2 Likes

Congrats on Masters!

2 Likes

Congrats on reaching Masters!

Don’t listen to the others who will downplay YOUR achievements. After all, they are just a little envious of your greatness!

5 Likes

Don’t downplay how difficult it is to climb with mercy

3 Likes

Kinda like how someone who takes a dump on the floor of a Starbucks gets more people screaming than were prior

no one downplayed. you aren’t climbing no where with stomp fest enabled. IF anything, there were a few failed attempts to downplay my advocacy. avid advocacy which helped make them reaching masters even possible.

2 Likes

precisely. you dump. i disinfect. effortlessly.

3 Likes

I’m not sure what you mean by “advocacy”.

are you a rosetta stoner?

2 Likes

Nah, congrats to them on reaching masters. However you shouldn’t say others are downplaying their achievement when they aren’t. Just because they are being honest to someone and you aren’t, just doing a simple google search will tell them what’s going on right now. I assume a lot of the people on twitter, reddit, and many more sites who are in GM and top 500 also posting about the matchmaking issue’s with rank inflation are also wrong at this point and just downplaying people’s achievements since you know all right? :grimacing:

1 Like

I literally don’t care about activity

You are not helping in any way

Dang u should try drugs then

Welcome to the true Elo Hell. But fr, congrats OP!

2 Likes