I feel like Orisa and Brigitte should just be disabled until reworked

Okay Moira is easier but saying the rest are easier is just stupid. Especially rein, tanks like him and monkey may look easy, but they have a SUPER high skill ceiling. Also just because a hero doesn’t require aim doesn’t mean they don’t take skill.

Honestly, even before this patch, I would have rather had a Bastion on my team than Orisa.

Bastion is a tough nut to crack. He’s received several changes over the past few years, but mostly just small buffs and power shifts.

The last time they tried giving Bastion a major buff, it broke the game.

Making halt faster while also shortening its tether distance is a big nerf.
Removing some of her armor is a big nerf.
Neither of which received compensation.

So what you are telling me is that the devs know bastion is trash but are unable to fix him without making players mad even though he needs it. Maybe then you shouldn’t have such a blind devotion to devs,

Btw the few times they have shared “official” data with us, Overbuff was always spot on or just barely off. Maybe you should learn how statistics work before trying to discredit them.

making halt faster is compensation

How? When you have a faster projectile it means you need faster reaction time to activate that teher, which is harder to do when the distance is also lessened. That is a nerf.

I’m telling you that balancing Bastion isn’t as easy as changing numbers around, which is why he doesn’t get changed very often.

I’m sure the stats on overbuff are semi-accurate, but stats never tell the whole story. Why not try to get some field experience instead of sitting there number crunching all day?

A faster projectile means targets have less time to react! Are you kidding me?

Because playing what used to be your favorite heroes and having them being completely terrible is super depressing?

I imagine it doesn’t feel great

I’m just more of the opinion to adapt to the changes and learn how to play around them rather than accept defeat.

Or possibly there’s some other motive, like forcibly removing Orisa from the high-play meta without any regard to how poorly she’s doing everywhere else - like Blizzard themselves have stated here:

The problem is that the adaptations necessary (playing f’ing Reinhardt) is not one I can make and still enjoy the game.

Indeed, that’s the goal of the nerfs. Orisa has been over performing for too long.

However, forcibly removing would be what they did to Sigma, straight nerfs.

Orisa was fine until Sigma.

I have played it after the patch and I can assure you Orisa and brig is not viable anymore.

Yeah, but if you asked 10 random Overwatch players which should be saved, nine of them would say “Sigma” and the tenth would say “Kill the horse”.

I like Orisa, but I’ve come to admit she is astonishingly unpopular.

1 Like

Sigma should be reworked solely for the atrocity that is his kit, the same way mercy had to be nerfed because she was “unhealthy for the game”

as long as sigma is how he is he will only be played in double shield, and no one else but tank mains like double shield, and even then its only the shield tank mains.

Im a Tank and Support main. Ive lost interest in playing Orisa, because with the recent changes to her, the dps heroes and the added new one its like her shield is made of paper and her abilities are useless. Ive tried playing her after the latest patch. It wasnt fun in the slightest. I can understand that the original Halt abilty was too powerful, but with the 4m Radius its too small. i think it should be something in between. Because like this you dont get much value out of it. Many characters can move out of its reach too fast and it doesnt always work right (it acts as if it had them but instead of pulling them in it just stops them for like half a second and then lets them go their merry way). Maybe if it would really “Halt” them it would help, i dont know. As for Brigitte i cant really say (i dont play her), the players ive seen did ok. It appeared as if they had get used to a different play style to be a helpful support, the ones that managed to balance getting into the fray and keeping out of it were awesome supportive healers. the ones that played too aggressive because of the change, thinking they were invincible now because of the new selfheal stats, died a quick death. Sigma seems kind of too mixed for me, like they couldnt decide which ability to give him as a main one, so they did a little bit of everything. Like this he can do several things a bit and none of them really well, so to say. Also no hero is “easy” to play, at least not if u want to play them correctly and get value out of them.

The thing is that Brig still kinda works on some koth maps. But Orisa is really bad tho.