I Enjoy Playing As Mercy

Thank you developers for making Mercy balanced and a situational hero like others should be. I really enjoy playing as Mercy. She is my main in all seasons, it is public profile you can check it. Love all :kissing_closed_eyes:

Edit: Some people called me liar about my being a Mercy main. I am a Diamond player over 8 seasons. I prefer playing support heroes, but I have to be able to flex if I have to steady my rank. According to my team comp, I prefer Mercy or Moira. But if my team does not have any tank or we have more than 2 support mains in the team, I of course prefer to go Reihardt or other tanks because that how you increase your chance to win game.

18 Likes

Yup this is why ana is a must pick all the way down to gold.

mhm.

31 Likes

mains Reinhardt and says he’d enjoy Mercy

38 Likes

The pitchforks are coming. Agree or be silenced from the forums!

14 Likes

I’d rather not have mercy on my team.

Choose anyone else or go afk

But no mercy

19 Likes

Mercy is my most played support hero in all seasons. She is fun and very useful support hero. If you can’t play any hero other than Mercy, you don’t have right to complain about Mercy because you only desire your hero to be stupidly overpowered like before.

6 Likes

Actually I prefer a Mercy on my team i’ve probably won more games with a Mercy than an Ana… Mercy is more reliable to keep me up.

5 Likes

Says the guy with 51 hrs in genji and have mostly played hours on dps.

Oookay?

Umm… no? We all have right to complain as long as we bought the game.

Edit note: because you bring up heroes repertoire, here’s the list heroes i can play decently besides mercy:

Reaper, Mei, Winston, Ana, Zarya, Torb, Rein.

12 Likes

hmmm ur profile is private gg

It’s private on mobile but public on pc

no we can’t its private.

its private on pc too.

I can see in on my pc though

I think you have to click re-open it again, I clicked on it the first time, was private, opened it the second time, was public. Happened just now as well.

Maybe some weird bug.

I don’t see how mercy is fun to play, and I consider ana and moira to be much better than her. However if you like her, you do you

7 Likes

Well he’s really a dps main. It’s no wonder he preferred the current mercy. Figures.

3 Likes

eleven benevolent elephants

1 Like

And with that, we basically have the confirmation that this is just another troll post.

19 Likes

All of this is blatantly false.

4 Likes

You know what, I said it incomplete actually. Do you want to know why devs would never listen to crying loud Mercy mains? Because you don’t know anything about balancing the game. You don’t know how to play situational. In competitive, I play most of the time Mercy because in most of the situations, she is good. But sometimes you have to select.different heroes to create balance in your team. You, Mercy mains, only want Mercy to be so strong, so that in every situation, in every comp, in every map whether attack defence or control, YOU ONLY WANT TO PLAY MERCY. That is why devs wont listen to your complaints because thank god they have sense.

2 Likes