I don't think Genji's weak

No, you won’t even address this has already happened and everyone hated it. You are literally denying reality that already existed.

love this video studied about it in my last year of highschool

Hmmmm you can compete with us you won’t win.

More like I went in an analzyed every possible breakpoint and realized it really doesn’t “do anything” except at very very high skill levels.

Like the top 1-3% of the playerbase ranges.

So at that point, it’s irrelevant to the other +97% of the playerbase.

And that they might as well go ahead and do it for the “marketing value” it would give.

And how it helps curb the way more objective problems with Snipers.

if I can have my darn blade sharpener I could.

1 Like

In what world is reaper living with hanzo and Cass around?

Again, you are denying a reality that has already happened.

Are you done yet?

Bad genjis made it into masters/GM when he got shuriken damage buffs. This buff has already happened. Everyone hated it, they reverted it.

Lol i also know you said los-ing snipers sojourn is easy than dealing with flankers when you were asking for genji nerfs.

How turn the tables

Good widow is good at all ranges

2 Likes

Well I mostly just realized “It doesn’t make enough difference to Support role popularity”.

Followed up by the developer Gavin Winter directly telling me that the big boogeyman problem I had of “not enough Support players” wasn’t real.

I try to keep my opinions based on the facts. And if the facts or assumed-facts change, it’s kinda dumb not to change with them.

1 Like

Ya i was also asking for genji nerfs as much as you back then, i think they just overdid it a tad bit.

Statistically he seems fine, i can’t also not talk about how he feels as I’m not a hardcore genji main but i also see not much harm in 29 dmg revert.

I did foresee hog and sniper issues and how genji was hiding it.

Currently i think game is fine if they buff dive a bit i think we will hit sweet spot.

So, why do you continue to ignore the fact that genji already had a shuriken buff once and everyone hated it so it got reverted?

Seems fishy to me.

please provide proof because i can think of one hero that did that and it was brig

Not really seeing where this part came in.

I don’t even remember any high ELO Support streamers complaining about it.

Much less streamers in general.

1 Like

trash its the worst seeing someone get away with 1 or 2 hp because you did the melee combo you work so long in ow1 to master

1 Like

LOL WHAT!

ML7 complained about it every day. What kind of revisionist crap is this.

Okay, now I know you are just trolling. Thanks, time to not engage with you anymore.

Good Widows don’t play at close range.

If you are a good widow you are against good opponents, good opponents will get into your close range more than a few times.

Watch some ansan streams.

Also you said she is not good at all ranges , which she is in good hands.

How often that happens is dependent on the player and enemy.

I know widows that like to play agro in even gm1-2 lobbies and don’t camp.

i cant seem to find any clips of that just him flipping out about sojourn

He mostly complained about Winston, Doom, Sombra, Tracer and Hog, not getting 3x headshots landed on him by a projectile hero.