I did not receive any rewards for season 36

I did not receive an icon for even playing the season i did not receive any comp credits and i did not receive the T500 icon can some pleas help me or tell me if this is being worked on i tried contacting support and they told me they can’t help me and to post here since they cant verify if I’m eligible to receive these rewards just go on the console leaderboard for combined NA and you will season for season 36 i am around 123 i think and i was also on open queue leaderboard and support leaderboard eu 498 my psn is Nulltrick and my battlenet is ninjaslayer461#11646 also im not sure what cause this bug i think its something to do with the merge since the xbox account wasn’t eligible for comp rewards, but my playstation account was so i dont know if the system got it confused or something and please someone from blizzard tell me that you working on it or help me because i played 600+ games and worked really hard that season and want my rewards from it

1 Like

A link to my post in case you’d like to read more about this issue Season 36 Missing Top 500 Rewards. I put your thread under Missing Top 500 Rewards (Season 36).

One last (mb) bump before new season comes out!

1 Like

You’re not alone in experiencing this bug. I’ve created a more centralized spot to keep our evidence of our missing Top 500 placement and rewards for Season 36. Under my megathread is a new category titled: Season 36 Top 500 Evidence. Comprehensive Thread Of All Top 500/Competitive Bugs. Please post any evidence you have to a file-sharing website such as Imgur, Youtube, Reddit, etc. and then reply with a shortened URL and your BattleTag to those posts so that I can add them to the megathread as well.

Bumping this post again.

Bumping this thread again.