I did it! (15 char)

Good sir perhaps you thought my comments were low effort because you merely didn’t understand them! But I digress. In the words of Zarya; it’s just a game, why do you have to be mad?

Madam, please do not worry, rest assured I completely understood your simple 5-6 word sentences. But I digress. To your point, I agree. OW is just a game, no reason to be mad. My question is this: right now we’re just on a forum, why are you so mad that I called out a demeaning troll? Are you worried you’re next?

Nvm, madam, I figured out why you were really mad.

I think you’re confusing a “demeaning troll” with a valid point and inspirational encouragement!

1 Like

Suspicious and jubilant, not mad

Am I? Here’s your recent comment in another thread:

You and your friend are – with all due respect – horrible at trolling. LOL.

I was referring to the other guy’s comment that you got mad at. And that there is my tried and true advice that directly answers the OPs question

1 Like

Then maybe before commenting, read the post? I said over 2x that he edited all his comments so you are not reading what was originally posted. I know the sentence I just said is longer than 5-6 words so if you need me to break it down some more let me know.

Judging by your prior issues with my great posts I have a difficult time believing it was all that bad! Even if there was more to the post :slight_smile:

Yes, because (1) improve your aim; (2) improve your gamesense = gitgud, especially in a thread where bronze players – a rank you say you aren’t in – are complaining about an issue happening in BRONZE. Do you really think this advice is helpful whatsoever? Do you think there’s a single player in this game who hasn’t considered getting better as a way to rank up?

LOL you’re almost as bad at trolling as Mollinator.

That comment is EXACtlY what bronze players need to do. And breaking it down into the required actions is a lot more cohesive and understandable, and friendly than a simple ‘get gud’ sir

You do not have to explicitly say “get gud sir” to say “git gud.” Here’s an example of how you can say “get good” without actually using those words:

It’s literally a step by step guide to success. It’s helped many people

Oh yes, thank you for the guide. No one else had ever thought of “get better at aiming and gamesense to improve.” Thank you!!! Now we know. Gosh why are SO MANY people complaining when you have such an easy fix? It’s almost like it’s not a guide at all and just a conspicuous “get good like me” humblebrag.

You’re welcome :slightly_smiling_face:

:slight_smile: No problem! So glad I could help you figure out why 8 word sentences are not a “guide to getting out of bronze.”

You don’t know until you try

Glad it worked for you. Keep working on it and soon you’ll be able to use complex sentences for your “guides” to bronze players.

Pogchampion. Keep up the good work, dude.

2 Likes