I decayed 4-5 divisions again in all roles lol

yup this is exactly true

fiction declined. 4th season in a row this has occurred.
if what you say were true, THEN there would be no need for this: imgur.com/a/JsH2Lof

if you’re going to lie, be good at it.

then it’s deviant double speak: imgur.com/a/JsH2Lof

user implemented anti cheats will balance the scale of
developer deviousness or incompetence.

I can accept my rank was inflated, despite having been D before.

What’s weird to me is despite my deranking I still got my D Challenger title and 1k comp points.

everyones ranks were inflated in season 3 due to the mmr and matchmaking changes. in reality, no one deserved the ranks they got in season 3 (i detailed this in my post About wrong ranked rewards) but the communication the devs are offering us now (us knowing our ACTUAL RANKS) is a very good change just a wrong way to introduce it

Read the popup when you click on competitive instead of just clicking off. They say everyone’s rank was adjusted to their skill level. The problem was they did it BEFORE last seasons rewards.

yeah not giving people their peak rewards like it should always be is pretty scummy

Interesting, I didn’t see that.

Well, that’s fine, I accept that.

There is a bug regarding season end rewards though.

inflated how? when each of the 4 seasons began with artificial derank. you make zero sense.

1 Like

I actually have the correct stats for season 3 and rewards. Just the displayed rank for the competitive mode is far lower.

when the matchmaking update hit in season 3, they removed decay. this caused EVERYONES ranks to be completely modified because how rank was determined used a little a bit of decay to deside your true rank. due that being removed, everyones ranks went all out of wack. season 4 readjusted you to what you truly are (in very short thats what happened)

In season three your visual rank that you saw did not accurately represent your MMR.

For some people,their ranks were actually lower than their MMR. This would lead to an adjustment to a higher rank

You are in the % that were inflated. That is why you dropped everyone’s ranks were adjusted to what their MMR is.

This is different from what szn 1-3 had. Your rank would almost ALWAYS drop as a way to artificially encourage people to play.

This szn was to match people to their MMR regardless of if that means their visual rank went up or down.

1 Like

this is exactly it. there were only 2 types of people in season 3, the people that got ranks they did not deserve (was able to tell if you were still being put in lower elo matches (say you were masters fighting gold/plat players)) or you were a lower rank being brought into higher elo matches to even out a match (say you were any other diamond player, you’d be put into a gm match to balance out a diamond who got put in the match due to insane mmr) the game was very unbalanced due to unintentional side effects that were now remedied.

I went from GM4 to Masters 4 so this is a great start to the season

I hoping this is a bug cos damn, did I work extra to get up there only to be put back down. Wasn’t the decays supposed to be removed this season?

if youd like a bit of info as to why i tried explaining how and why in a post i made About wrong ranked rewards

The system that acted on your visual rank was not decay

It may have decayed your rank because your rank was boosted by the game.

This was AN ADJUSTMENT!!!
They ADJUSTED your rank to fit what your MMR was. That is why some people WENT UP IN RANK

1 Like

this is why i beg people to read the post i made lol (linking it for like the 200th time so hopefully people will decide to educate themselves About wrong ranked rewards) . this is EXACTLY WHAT THEY DID. everyone is talking about something the devs literally addressed and now everyone is gonna, once again, say the devs are bad at everything they do (i mean they arent great but they arent awful). this change is a fantastic change just a scummy way to show it to everyone

I’d be royally pissed too that’s just ridiculous

1 Like

UTTER FICTION

SEASON 3: 10K ELIMS 3K RESPAWNS.
THEREFORE RANK INFLATED HOW?
I BET MOST OF THE STREAMERS WEREN’T DERANKED.
FOR THOSE ROBBED OF THEIR RANK, IF YOU CAN CHEAT, DO CHEAT.
TO BALANCE THE SCALE.

1 Like