I can’t hear my team in voice chat

I play on Xbox for reference:
I’ve played overwatch for years and the closest I’ve some to a issue is my headset needing to be reset. However just a few days ago I decided to play some quick play games by myself. I was in voice chat and could see the icons of my
teammates talking but there was no sound. I went to my audio setting and reset my mic and nothing. Then I decided to close the game and reopen it once my game was over and test it out with some friends, nothing again. Then I restarted my xbox and once again nothing. I’ve never had a technical issue within overwatch before so i’m just confused. I asked my friends for help but they had no idea what I could have been mainly because I had already tried what they thought would have fixed the issue. Keep in mind that when I go into an xbox part it works just fine and I can hear and talk to other people there so I think it’s an issue within overwatch. Could someone give me some advice on how to fix it?

A post was merged into an existing topic: Xbox - Voice Chat not Working Since Echo Patch