I bought rose gold mercy bundle and didnt get her

Hello, I’ve bought both skins over half and hour ago on my XBOX, but it’s not showing up on my heroes gallery. I have my receipt.
I’ve also tried entering to the game from Steam, but It’s also not appearing there.
Thanks.

i can now confirm i got both pakcs in my hero gallery after 2 hours

worth to mention i stared at the shop for a few seconds and they went from the price icon into “owned”

1 Like

I dont know if this gonna help or its just mere coincidence, but after closing/opening the game a couple of times I tried turn off and on the DLC option for Mercy Skin in steam and it worked.

https://imgur.com/a/2AuTLFR

I just got mine to work after buying it nearly an hour ago on xbox. What I did was try out the staff, after leaving the practice range it gave me everything.

what a coincidente that the only skin on the shop will give 0 profit to blizzard is buged, if this had a $30 cost there would be no problem

It will probably take a few hours for it to go through.

Same! I thought it was just me. I bought the 20 dollar bundle rose gold mercy and now it says unavailable :thinking::confused:. Im like well where is my money :moneybag:. I restarted my ps5 twice.

Bought both skins and it’s been 3 1/2 hours and still no skins so little more the a “couple minutes” :slight_smile:

Same, restarted my game restarted my PlayStation multiple times and still nothing.

I’ve been waiting more than 3 hours for the skin to go to my inventory, what’s happening? And when I look in the shop it says 'unavailable"

It should be there now.

Afaik this happens with popular skins on release, and this one seems really popular

Hey everyone,

We are now seeing most players have now received their Pink Mercy and Rose Gold Mercy content, however we are still tracking a few that may still be waiting on theirs. We are still investigating on this. In the meantime, these general tips may help.

• Play one full game of Overwatch, then restart the game client and recheck the hero gallery.
  • Fully sign out of the BattleNet launcher and sign back in.
  • If you play on Xbox or PlayStation consoles, fully close the Overwatch 2 app and fully shut down your console (don’t just put into sleep mode). Once fully shut down, unplug the console from electrical power and wait 30 seconds, then plug back in and reboot. This will do a full account refresh for your console. For Nintendo Switch, just fully shut down your console and reboot.
  • If you make the purchase directly on shop.battle.net, check your transactions on your account at account.battle.net/transactions to ensure you did purchase your desired product. If it shows, do not attempt to purchase it again. (Note, console marketplace purchases may not show up here.)

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and thank you for supporting this great cause.

1 Like

That’s our Blizzard. You’ll be lucky if it shows up after a week.

1 Like

I also have the same issue. I think it comes within 24 hours, but I’m not sure

1 Like

I’m having issues too, but it won’t even confirm the purchase, it keeps saying something like “not able to load” but it keeps taking a dollar from the account I’m using (I’m using my brothers since hes buying it for me)

I just purchased it as well, through my ps acct, it just says not available. I have the receipt in my email, but can’t equip.

1 Like

its been 7 hours now… i feel like its taking way longer than everyone else. why dont you guys just fix this problem that goes on every season???

1 Like

It’s been 24 hours and still “unavailable” in shop and locked in locker.

1 Like

Same, how is this issue not resolved yet?! Its crazy since I heard about it happening yesterday too.
I just bought it now and dont have it or the bundle either, but have the reciept for it.