I bought rose gold mercy bundle and didnt get her

Same thing for me and I just bought it.
This issue has been going on for 24 hrs now.

This issue is still persisting on PS.
I just bought it and reatarted and still do not have access to it.
Will there be a patch to fix this issue or is there a way to get our money back if we dont get the skin bundle?

since overwatch 2 launched every purchased iā€™ve made only went trough after contacting support and have them manually put it into my accound. iā€™ve bought the original pink mercy on the 25th and 48 hours later i still dont have it. i bought it from the ps store hoping it wont get lost like every other time but it still happened and now in the overwatch shop the skin is ā€œunavailableā€ meanwhile for 2 days iā€™ve been told by support to wait, then go talk to sony support about it which didnt work because my region doesnr offer customer support, i was asked for the order number for the 5th time and then finally told to WAIT AGAIN and sent to the forumsā€¦ this is ridiculousw

1 Like

Kaedi can you please help us on brazil? The price tag of Pink mercy was supposed to be 49.90 brl. But its 69.90 brl. The price tag on CanadĆ” was fixed had issues as well. But we dont get FIXED. and nobody really caresā€¦ The support Just say go to the forum. But there is a lot of posts already about it. We only have till 8th july. Please help?

My daughter gifted the rose gold mercy bundle to me when it dropped. Itā€™s been almost 48 hours and itā€™s still not in my inventory. I go to the Microsoft store and it says i can buy for someone else as a gift because Iā€™ve already purchased it. Itā€™s already been taken from her credit card as well.

itā€™s been almost a day of purchasing the skin and i turned off my console like a couple of times already and its still not showing up. please helpšŸ˜­

i rebooted the game and my console AND played a couple of games but still nothing :frowning:

So as i was reading this i bought the rose gold mercy 24ish hours ago and still didnt receive it. I was trying to find a solution. As i was reading through the replies i had the bundle open looking at what i was supposed to have and all of a sudden it gave it to me. Dont know if this will help anyone, but hopefully it does. Just stare at the bundle in the shop for a couple of minutes?? Lol

Iā€™m having the same issue. I bought it on Playstation Network and now the skin isnā€™t in my game and the bundle says ā€œunavailableā€ in the PSN shop.

I started to question Sony until I found this thread.

1 Like

I would like to add to this thread since it has gotten so much attention that this also extends to Season 11 Starter Pack as well. I purchased it on my PS5, waited 24 hours per the troubleshooting guide, and I still have not received my credits or skin. I just put a ticket in and am waiting for a response from support.

I bought Pink and rose gold Mercy on Steam on 25th June. Now its 30th of June and I havenā€™t recieved anything in game. Can you fix it? This is rediculous, itā€™s been 5 days.

same bro same i was bounced around between sony support and blizzard support and neither did anything besides telling me to wait and asking stuff like ā€œdid you try restarting the gameā€

for anyone here who bought the skins from the playstation store on the ps5 and didnā€™t receive them i finally got off the phone with sony support and apparently buying it from the store gives you the ps4 version of the add on that you cant access so i suggest you ask sony for a refund and try to buy the skins off battle net or in game !!! i hope this helps