I bought rose gold mercy bundle and didnt get her

This is the exact same issue that I am currently dealing with, and steam won’t even refund it

same It says on steam I own the item but overwatch says I need to buy it for some reason

after almost 30 min i finally got her

2 Likes

I just bought both the pink mercy skin and the rose gold skin from the shop on OW. And it says I don not have it. I’m hoping this is just a bug. I got the notification from my Xbox saying I bought but still doesn’t show up as I did

3 Likes

not the only one as i got it when it was available as it was out it’s been over an hour now :confused: most of the time when I buy in game items it takes around like 5 mins. currently checking again and still don’t have it

1 Like

Same just happened to me.

I purchased both the Rose Gold Mercy skin, and the Pink mercy skin on June 25th, 2024. When I returned to the application, it said not available, and I receive the items. I have a playstation 4.

I had bought both pink mercy and also the rose gold bundle and i never received the both of them and im really hoping this big gets fixed soon

i bought the rose gold mercy skin (20 bucks) and i still haven’t gotten it in my locker? it’s been like 20-25 minutes by now - i’ve restarted my game 3-4 times, restarted my switch twice and it still hasn’t shown up. is this happening to anyone else? i’m tweaking out :sob::sob:

2 Likes

same here seems like a lot of people are having the same issue

1 Like

its been nearly an hour and a half still dont have it

Same to me, i have it like DLC on steam. Its already 30 minutes and nothing.
But how blizzard is working, i think its just because a lot of people bought it at the same time.
But blizzard should give us a very good explanation.

Same thing happened to me.

I fixed it by just keeping the game on the Overwatch home menu screen for a bit and not touching it. Eventually the skin appeared and everything else.

Actually, idk how you guys, but now i have it.
I started the game through that DLC and have it.

Same it says its not available and i cant get it no matter what. I got the recipt tho so its definitely bough

Been an hour and I’m still waiting, I’m hoping it’s fixed between now and tomorrow. I only wanted the rose gold bundle which is why I had bought it I’ve been waiting on it for weeks and I was saving the money for a week now just for the bundle specifically and it shows in my purchase history that the money has indeed been taken and it’s still trying to tell me I haven’t bought it in game

1 Like

It wont even show rose gold mercy in the skin gallery. I don’t have the normal skin because I do not want it and it only shows the normal one

By a minutes I’m guessing you actually mean hours?… Any news?

3 Likes

I bought like 2 hours ago and still nothing

1 Like

Yeah nothing has happened for me I bought it on switch and it says I’ve purchased it and it’s not there then I go onto ps4 and it says I can buy it then when I try too buy it it says isuficents funds when. When I Have the money for it :frowning:

1 Like