I bought rose gold mercy bundle and didnt get her

the estimated time mine arrived was atleast 6 mins, i bought it at 1:20PM and it arrived at 1:26PM in my locker!

Yeah, Im going through that. Just going to wait a while and see.

I am also having this problem, I have proof of buying it, and charging my account, but nowhere in my gallery

1 Like

Been about 20 minutes since I bought the RG bundle and it still hasnā€™t shown up, even after several game restarts amd one console restart. (Playing on PS5).

1 Like

Same here, Iā€™ve bought Pink Mercy skin and it gave me the same problem. I hope theyā€™ll eventually give it to me

1 Like

Itā€™s been 25 min and I still didnā€™t get the pink mercy skin after buying it, should I worry?

Same here. Been about 20mins and nothing. I guess that it shows an unavailable now in the shop means the system knows I own it. Why not just unlock it lol.

I donā€™t even mind waiting cuz I understand that the shop server is overloaded with purchases rn, but I just want to be sure I get the skin eventually :sob::sob:

Same for me on ps5 :confused:

On switch and its still not in my gallery even :confused: i restarted several times

1 Like

Same here, I bought both packs and it hasnā€™t arrived yet on my game

same lol, tried restarting my switch and now itā€™s glitching out - hoping i get it soon cuz that was 20 bucks man

same thing from ps5 i will wait patience

I bought the 20 dollar rose gold mercy skin, and itā€™s not showing up, i restarted my game 4 times, and restarted my ps4 once, itā€™s been 30 ish minutes and still nothing. Ps4 gave me a receipt for my transaction but on the blizzard website it shows i havenā€™t bought anything and the money has been taken out of my bank. PLEASE FIX THIS!!!

2 Likes

I bought the Rose Gold Mercy in My Xbox but is not appearing in my acount

2 Likes

yeah alot of us are having this problem. same for me

2 Likes

Same here, glad Iā€™m not the only one

1 Like

As with most peak moments, give it some time to process. Battlepass purchases at the start of a season sometimes take a few hours to show up in your game. This is probably getting bought even more right now.

If it still isnā€™t showing after a day or so Iā€™d recommend contacting support. For now it is probably best to wait for a bit. If we all start contact support it will cost Blizzard more money and might cause them to rethink doing these charity events as much in the future.

Same thing happened to my wife. She bought the pink skin on her PS5 but canā€™t equip it. After restarting the game, it just says the pink skin is ā€œNot Availableā€.

2 Likes