I bought rose gold mercy bundle and didnt get her

I bought her via steam, got the receipt and everything, and shes not on my gallery
i even tried restarting my game a few times and still nothing

20 Likes

Same here, it hasn’t arrived yet the skins to my game

3 Likes

same! i tried to send a ticket to blizzard hope we’ll get the skin soon ):

4 Likes

I don’t know what to do, this happened to me too, it’s been like 30 mins and i’ve restarted 4 times and restarted my ps4 once, and nothing. it says “unavailable” now. please fix this soon

3 Likes

Hey everyone, I will keep an eye for updates, but chances are any purchases made may take a few minutes to arrive in your Hero Gallery. Thanks for your support!

8 Likes

am i the only one who bought rose gold mercy through steam first and it wont show up purchased ingame?

9 Likes

no having the same exact issue. Says i own it so can’t repurchase and it’s in the DLC installed tab… nothing shows tho

6 Likes

i bought it through psn (bc originally it kept saying unavailable on shop) and i still can’t get it or equipped it. not even the regular mercy is loading for me

3 Likes

i have the exact same issue, thought maybe gotta restart game and steam… no. still not there :frowning:

2 Likes

if anyone finds out what happened lmk

same, i bought it about 20 minutes ago and it’s saying i don’t have it.

Just purchased it too and am unable to access the skin, I can’t update the game to even get the skin downloaded

2 Likes

I’m having the same issue, I thought I was tweakin for a sec

2 Likes

I bought both the skins through PlayStation store and I was sent a receipt but I still didn’t get the skin in my gallery.

14 Likes

Same thing happend to me :confused:

3 Likes

same, bought through steam, got the dlc, tried to reboot the game and still nothing in the inventory :frowning:

2 Likes

Same I have the receipts I restarted my game 6 times and hard restart my whole Xbox nothing

1 Like

Hey I’m having the same problem with my purchase on xbox. I have closed and reopened overwatch and also restarted my xbox.

2 Likes

probably the servers are full loaded of request to being processed or something

1 Like

honestly same. i got both pink mercy skins and nothing. they didn’t mind charging me but they mind giving me mercy’s skins :expressionless:

3 Likes