I believe that I should not have a leavers penalty

Whenever school ends I always come home and relax to try and play some overwatch. Only one problem though, my internet. I have been struggling with the internet since my parents put it in, but I don’t want and go say hey the internet is trash can you spend x amount of money for new internet. So the internet on my PlayStation kicks me off parties and out of games constantly. Currently, I have to wait for 7 games for the leavers penalty to go away and it is getting very frustrating. Because even if the internet doesn’t cut out and the leavers penalty is taken away it just happens again. And this is a real problem since the update and I can finally get my favorite Mercy skin, Winged Victory, but I cant do that because I need coins from loot boxes which come from XP which I cant get because of the leavers penalty. So if there was a way any of you could help me out, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Unfortunately all disconnections and game crashes counts as leaving the match and will be penalized appropriately. The game server has no way to discern a legitimate disconnection or game crash from one that is forcefully caused by a dishonest player to bypass leaver penalties. You can learn about this policy here: