I ask from the Community one thing

The closest thing is the Anniversary screen.

1 Like

yeah, but its so cluttered and not everyone is standing up straight

2 Likes

fun thing is that i did see the number of height when they released the “trailer” of junkrat and roadhog. my mind just didn’t realized it.

1 Like

see? mercy and pharah are flying, which makes it difficult

1 Like

What kind of guides do you make and where can one find them? This is your opportunity for a shameless plug. :grin:

You got my almost complete Zarya guide

Then my Mccree guide that i just started and wil lbe doing a lot of the work later today after work

1 Like

True. Best you can do is go in game and use emotes that make them stand straight and use one hero as the standard then photoshop them in a single picture. You could also try using the victory screen.

1 Like

yeah, its mostly because I am trying to make an average hitbox size for each class, and well, do i classify mccree as average or large?

1 Like

I’d say mccree is average

1 Like

Okay, then i wont add that to either pro or con, but i do need to add that as well as being a hunter, he is an anti-flanker

I would say average but I’m not sure. Actually, it doesn’t matter if the characters aren’t standing up straight or not since what matters since they stand in different stances in game most of the time. Look at Junkrat for example.

Also, what happened to your icon.

i guess, but I am excited for my mccree guide
also does anyone know if damage fall off is linear or exponential?

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that damage falloff is linear. I could be wrong, but I believe that is the case.

hmm…god I wish i knew how to graph this, it would make my life so much easier
if anyone can, can someone figure out an equation that i can use?

I just over this last month is school. Why can’t I remember. :tired_face: All I can remember right now is that your going to need exponents in your equation.

1 Like

What player icon are you using? It is not showing up for me

One for the new event

Am I the only one who thinks the T-pose characters look like they’re about to commit arson?

1 Like

Off topic: you still have your lvl3, nice

1 Like

Yup I am just happy to be back this early

1 Like