I ask from the Community one thing

Does anyone have a hero size comparison of the whole cast?
kinda like this

but for everyone since that picture is old

2 Likes

Let us all bow down and worship the T-pose

—(•=•)—

3 Likes

heh, but really, I kinda need one so i can properly make my guides

1 Like

Hmm. What was the trick to posting this picture?

1 Like

being lvl 3 trust, dont ask how i got it, just…i dont want to talk about it

2 Likes

clicks image to zoom in
hmm.jpeg
What is Reaper doing to Mei?

1 Like

hey zenyatta is cheating!!

anyway i didn’t realize junkrat was that high actually, having him walk the way he does makes him look a lot shorter

1 Like

But

How did you get it

1 Like

yeah, but i think it makes his head a bit more vulnerable to shotguns, because his head takes up a bit of his hitbox from the front

1 Like

Yeah the rowdy rat is, according to blizz, 6’6" (or was it 6’5"?)
They grow em big in the Outback

1 Like

The closest thing is the Anniversary screen.

1 Like

yeah, but its so cluttered and not everyone is standing up straight

2 Likes

fun thing is that i did see the number of height when they released the “trailer” of junkrat and roadhog. my mind just didn’t realized it.

1 Like

see? mercy and pharah are flying, which makes it difficult

1 Like

What kind of guides do you make and where can one find them? This is your opportunity for a shameless plug. :grin:

You got my almost complete Zarya guide

Then my Mccree guide that i just started and wil lbe doing a lot of the work later today after work

1 Like

True. Best you can do is go in game and use emotes that make them stand straight and use one hero as the standard then photoshop them in a single picture. You could also try using the victory screen.

1 Like

yeah, its mostly because I am trying to make an average hitbox size for each class, and well, do i classify mccree as average or large?

1 Like

I’d say mccree is average

1 Like

Okay, then i wont add that to either pro or con, but i do need to add that as well as being a hunter, he is an anti-flanker