How's PharMercy on PC?

PharMercy is INSANE in console and needs to be addressed. But how is PharMercy on PC?

2 Likes

underwhelming despite what some people would tell you. they’re fine.

17 Likes

In Gold she can be an absolute nightmare if no one can contest her, in Platinum she isn’t that bad.

I’m pretty sure she is not that oppressive in the higher ranks.

6 Likes

I’m looking at PSN w/ Pharah GM and she is indeed producing on Console but not on XBL nor in other RANKS on PSN that I noticed at least.

Meh w/e. Overbuff knows best.

Switch player tears

1 Like

I don’t play comp but it works pretty well in quickplay. You need focus fire to bring her down but that’s to be expected.

a good pharah can be a challenge even against the aimlords but she’s one of those characters where you never really see good players that often, most people give up before getting good and prefer to switch whenever they die it seems

In dia/masters it is strong but i wouldn’t call it to a degree you are saying, like she is good yes, very good infact imo and needs a nerf, but you can still kill them(with good teammates which usually is the problem :smiley: )

“Insane” on PS4.

I swear anytime Pharah is good, people act like she’s insane. She’s definitely harder to deal with now than before but we’ll get used to it. We already are getting used to it. It’s not PS4’s first rodeo with a strong Pharah.

8 Likes

Ugly low skill high reward medical shop disease.

High reward isnt kills or elims, it’s making every hero on enemy team to swap.

1 Like

There 2 two strategies you can use which is go all in on hitscan options. It just so happens that ana/baptiste are 2 of the best supports right now hich and help chunk her when they have time. Double hitscan is still there.

Even without that all Pharah can do is damage and almost nothing else including nearly no burst damage. Its entirely possible to just ignore Pharah and bulldoze the enemy team if you have harder hitting direct damage.

I just came from a match where we ignored Pharah, and I just out DPS’s pharah on Echo getting better kills and stronger ultimate uses. Eventually in the face of like 4v1 she backs off.

1 Like

The Pharmacy combo needs to be tuned down a bit. When both dps have to go hitscan, and one tank goes Dva you know the combo is a bit too strong. I’d tune the numbers down when Mercy heals and blue beams Pharah. Something like 50 hps and 20-25 damage boost for Pharah only.

Vary tbh

Some games they are a nightmare, but some games they aren’t even a threat.

She doesn’t have the highest WR in GM by far for no reason. She’s overtuned. Even as a masters player I think this.

deadeye, tac visor, bob are all generally free kills on them when they’re up in the middle of the air

it varies some games hitscans on point other games its like watching a “noob fight” from “battle field friends” I usually pocket my sisters pharah good hit scan go junk and destroy them bad hit scan go pharah and destroy them win win ^^

Annoying tbh she’s just an annoyance to everyone

1 Like

Well that’s only because the player base is small, it’s got less people than open queue comp on PC, so I’m not surprised the max SR is high diamond/masters

If the the game had been originally released on the switch back in 2017 when the switch came out, it would probably have a lot more players.

Its annoying but nowhere near as bad as console, I was a top 500 on console and man pharmercy was definitely the strongest combo in the game. On pc its far easier to aim so its not a big deal especially when its easier to play hitscan.

1 Like

It’s manageable. But you need some form of damage boost (either a Mercy or a Zen Discord Orb) and a good Ashe/Widow player, otherwise they might go unstopped.

It’s not dominant in the sense that it’s unstoppable. I’d say it’s just a bit frustrating that you definitely need to swap unless you want to have a significantly harder time dealing with it.