Rework Brigitte into an off tank.

Shield buffed to 600

Repair pack healing removed

Inspire healing reduced to 15hp/s

Self heal increased to 15hp/s

Health increased to 200 armour/200 health 400 total

Off tank support hybrid

Get rid of fan the hammer.

Change his primary so that recoil resets after .5 seconds.

Allow him to spam primary as fast as he can pull the trigger at the cost of exponential recoil.

Bump damage up to 75 per shot.

Change flash to a blind.

Iframes on roll.

I’d rework Zenyatta by giving him more lore.

Ashe:

Need to rework her head hitbox and animations. Slightly decrease her head hitbox, and make her crouch animation duck down more. Introduce a bit more lean in her posture when strafing left and right. All of those are things that makes her much less of a free kill to Widow and Hanzo, and give Ashe extra juking potential.

BOB:
Decrease damage by 10% and lower HP to 1000, so that he is less threatening and easier to shut down, but in return make him immune to sleep dart.

Remove Focused Beam it’s boring to use, useless when nobody is taking damage and OP when everyone is low.

Give Echo a light sword / spear instead that you can throw at people, if you manage to impale their head it does massive damage, is it brutal ? Maybe.

I don’t really have a main. Closest thing would be Echo. As she gives me the ability to put multiple skills I have to use (projectile, beams, other heroes kits).

If I could change her in one way, it would be to make her primary fire into Hitscan, And then just change the damage numbers accordingly, if need be.

I love the fact that the bombs are projectile, and that she has a beam attack. I just wish her primary fire was hitscan, because then she’d be everything I want(ed) out of a hero.

1 Like

Let rein spin in a circle with his hammer, knocking enemies out of the way

1 Like

Okay so I don’t main Pharah but I do enjoy playing her:

Her ult is now able to cancel. Her booster resources are restored almost instantly after touching the ground so she is mostly in the air. OR or shift is placed on a much lower cool down (similar to Echo’s maybe).

Also, again I don’t main zen but I also love playing him:

I know this isn’t a reowrk as such but his hitbox should be reduced. He is the only healer without defensive capabilities or mobility so maybe they could just reduce his hitbox so he’s not always one clipped so easy.

I dont main genji but i play him every now and then.

I would rework his WIDE shuriken attack to a much weaker dragonblade equivalent as the wide shuriken basically is a melee attack, seems more fitting.