How would you guys “fix” mercy?

Nah mercy is in a fine place rn. Leave her be not every character needs a buff/nerf.

1 Like

Make valk he E, Rez back to Mass, but with a LOS, and remove I-Frames and the buffs to GA.

1 Like

I honestly feel like mass rez could come back (with tweaks) and not be as “OP” as some people think. Like, people are severely underestimating the very CC meta they’re all complaining about. It would be a high risk, high reward ult and could be countered as easily as current E rez is.

Personally, I’m not sure if I want mass rez back. I’ve always liked temp rez play style and it’d be nice to be able to rez 2-3 people within a short time through earning it. I can’t say I know how this would be achieved, but It’d be nice if it could use less touched on parts of Mercy’s kit by low to mid tiers (damage boost). :woman_shrugging:

5 man Res as an ult, but add a .8 second cast time, with LOS requirement. Valkyrie as an E ability, she flies 15m into the sky at her normal GA speed. No chain healing, just non team dependent movement.
EDIT: Remove invuln, and add 40% damage resistance after the res.

1 Like

I wouldn’t change her. You don’t fix what ain’t broke.

Your title should be “What unnecessary buff would you give mercy so she can be OP again?”

1 Like

I agree with you, also what Jeff said

2 Likes

So it would take over 3 fully charged widow headshots to stop a mercy from casting rez. :thinking:

3 Likes

Maybe the numbers could be tweaked a tad bit but it’s still not as bad as Instant & Invulnerability

No. Just no. The scale of this should have never been in the game in the first place.

2 Likes

Mass rez really doesn’t belong in a shooter. Mercy is already the strongest support in the game by a lot and is super fun because of her busted mobility. She is good as she is.

1 Like

ressource based rezz

like tjornborn being rewarded for doing something give you more rez

2 Likes

Maybe increase the cool down on her guardian angel, she is still a bit too powerful imo and mobility is definitely her strongest trait. Other than that, she’s pretty much perfect and I wouldn’t change a thing! I love current Mercy so much!! She’s the best!

Statistically? No.

Mercy’s healing output has remained pretty much constant since months prior to the rework.

If you make the ult maybe a two-man rez, with the invulnerability, and valk a short ability that’s good for tight situations where you suddenly need to top everyone up, or just fly the hell away from an ult/flanker, maybe that would work? Idk, people will always complain about Mercy. I’ve given up playing her.

1 Like

Delete her and give her kit to concept male mercy

I think for now, I agree👍

Just for now anyways. With everything that is going on, she is in a good spot.

Remove rez and give mercy an ability that isnt sluggish.

Mercy is not broken or in a bad place that she needs fixing.

However, her ult is so damn boring that I really want it changed. Would 1 rez interaction/boost during a Valkyrie really be that bad (like maybe 1 instant rez only or perhaps rez range increase during valk)? Because 5-man pocketing isn’t really that thrilling, and Battle Mercy doesn’t really fit Mercy as a character. Her theme is rez, her Ultimate needs to have some interaction with rez. Even though I knew that Mercy would still be strong from her final tweak, the final iteration of Valkyrie is just such a huge letdown.

I liked Eeveea’s suggestion better: a single target beam in Valkyrie but has stronger healing and damage boost, and Valkyrie had an interaction/boost Rez.

1 Like

I’ve always wanted this! It would make her a bit more skill based and engaging

It’s broken–doubling the damage boost? A 60% damage boost on a Pharah with a 120 HPS healing??? EeveeA nuts?

2 Likes