How Torbjorn Drink Lava without got Hurt?

Because I see Intro of him and he Drink of Lava also when he use Ultimate he look Lava also. How he not got killed by Drink Lava?

3 Likes

Dwarves live underground where it’s hotter. He’s heat resistant

9 Likes

Its sunny D juice, duh

20 Likes

How is he not burning alive when he ults?

1 Like

It’s molten metal, and he probably employs similar techniques as fire breathers and sword swallowers. Of course he could be half bot himself by now.

2 Likes

its most likely because his organs are not normal human ones, honestly i wouldnt be surprised if the only human elemetns of him are his head and other arm at this point

Torbjorn is actually an omnic confirmed.

2 Likes

IRONCLAD!

20Characters

He’s too hot for you because hard work pays off. You’d just get your beard caught in the letterbox. You know, be a poor craftsman and blame your tools. Leave this to the expert and don’t buy the pig while it’s still in the bag, as people always underestimate the engineers. You’re making a chicken out of a feather, but it’s working as intended. And for the last time…

I’M SWEDISH

11 Likes

This post caused me physical pain.

1 Like

Not on my watch. Anyone need some cold refreshment?

4 Likes

Honestly I’ve never thought about this. Now I can’t go to sleep!!!

2 Likes

DON’T SASS ME! (1 lemonade please)

3 Likes

Why doesn’t Junkrat die from his lunar new year emote (the one with the rocket)?

more importantly why isn’t he bald by now… his hair should of burnt off…where’s our baldrat skin!

1 Like

So…is Brigitte part dwarf then?

Or is Torbjorn just not human?

Which would mean all of his kids are half human and can live for hundreds of years.

its official mercy has given torb immortality. Also mercy has stopped aging.

Immortality doesn’t mean you can drink 1000 degree lava xD

1 Like

pushes glasses up
Actually, underground is typically cooler than the surface since it the surface block the suns rays.

Torb is just too hot to get burned by lava