How Torbjorn Drink Lava without got Hurt?

Depends on where under ground. In some places there are geo-thermal vents which are so hot your skin would blister.

Brig is most certainly not Torbs daughter.
Her hair is dark, but Torb and his wife are blonde.
She is either adopted or Torbs wifeā€¦wellā€¦you knowā€¦

THESE two questions are what Michael Chu SHOULD be answering hereā€¦

Why can Torb drink hot 1000 degree lava? Is he human or not?

Is Genjiā€™s entire body really robotic or can come things come off like armor revealing he has some parts left? Can he drink? Sh*t? Anything or nah?

1 Like

I mean, she resembles Reinhardt more than anything, but the looks and such are from Torb I think. She has his anger, however Chu did state that she was the youngest of his kids. (Until it gets rectconned lol)

Also, if you look at all of Torbā€™s grandkids they are either red/orange haired (Irish? Scottish? Is Moira related LOL) or blonde, Brigitte is a brunette but could still fall in that categoryā€¦

Yoā€¦what if Mercy was his real daughter and Brigitte was adopted xD Nah jk lol

Moira is Brigs Daddy

1 Like

Thatā€™s it.

You solvd it. Makes sense. The age, the way she is a knight and Moira looks like a warlock. It was her all along.

Moira banged up ingrid.

Rip Torb.

Dwarves are born out of stone. Any one who has read silmarillion can tell you that :slight_smile:

Torb was too busy smashing his turret than smashing his wife

1 Like

Yup. Thatā€™s how Bastion was made. WHy do you think he took him back in? Itā€™s Torbā€™s son!

Meanwhile, Moira makes her move on a young hot Swedish woman and then Ingrid has Brigitte. Moira obviously used her fade afterward to leave.

IT ALL MAKES SENSE

1 Like

Because he is secretly a cartoon character

2 Likes

it isnā€™t lava itā€™s molten iron.
stillā€¦

micheal chi werhe are uU?

Iā€™m just doing my job. Arenā€™t you supposed to be dead?

WANTED, dead or alive.

Heā€™s got a mechanical endo-skeleton, same reason he can overload. Dudeā€™s a walking furnace.

It sunny juice from torb

A digital graveyard :headstone:

1 Like

Y E A R S

L A T E R

Simple thatā€™s not lava, is cheese :cheese::santa::hammer:

You are right thank you .

1 Like

he is already hot. heat does NOTHING to him.