How to reach out to developers or at least popular creators of OverWatch content?

:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

Okay, I understand there, my suggestions for improving RoadHog and concrete ideas are ignored, but can I at least fix the most critical problems?

If you know how to reach out, tell us, or pass them a link at least on this topic yourself …

I tried writing on Twitter to popular content creators - ignored. I tried to make topics on the forum - ignored. I even tried posting on Reddit - ignored … No one cares.

:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

3 Likes

GreyFalcon was elected the forum ambassador so could pass it through him. Heh heh.

And how to reach out to him? I already wrote the whole forum

Heh heh. Use the beacon of servitude to signal him - :white_check_mark:

1 Like

:bacon::bacon::bacon::bacon:

The thing is Overwatch started development in 2012, and they have 100s of people working on it, practically any idea you could think of they’ve considered already.

And, that is, when they correct the interaction of Seismic Slam with Symmetra Teleport, and then it turns out that it is half corrected, so this is what it was intended)

No need to idolize the developers, there are probably 5 people sitting there who are going to depict vigorous activity for 10 minutes once a week

i hate to be the one to say this but nobody is listening to the bug reports, it’s been a year and surf n splash is still bugged.
Charge has also been bugged for god knows how long

2 Likes

Yes, I’m starting to suspect it.

In a good way, it’s time to dismiss all developers with an article in the work book about negligence. No payouts, of course. And plant new ones. Then this game will heal.

Unfortunately, I have no other words that are more correct.

They disappointed me. Sorry.

1 Like

Definitely not here that is.

Go post this on r/competitiveoverwatch.
Sure the subreddit is just as bad, but the devs are more frequent there and most threads are pretty civil.

Is it exactly designed to accommodate problems? Because I have already experienced the deletion of my posts, and I also have a new reddit account (last account be 100 karma and delete no automoderator) and there is too little karma (autodelete)

There is the wildest consumption culture, some Streamer record with a problem will be no delete, and they will tell you bye-bye if you have 0 subs

1 Like

except for most of the good ideas…

r/competitiveoverwatch is basically a huge sub reddit for discussing OWL, competitive and stuffs like that.

Now I have never actually post stuffs up there, but I do remember that because of the active mods on the sub, the place is pretty civil and there are genuinely good ideas/reasoning being discussed up there.

The reason why I said it is as bad as the forum is that they do share many similar topics with a lot of people flocking over to defend their views with upvotes and downvotes.

Although the devs have used the sub more than the forum, as this place is completely filled to the brim with … at this point, some form of mutated radioactive salt. The mods are not exactly active (if there are any left) and the devs certainly don’t visit here as often.

But yeah, you have too little karma to post stuffs then you probably can’t. If that is the case then I have no idea.

You could try the OW official discord (yup, that is a thing), although… good luck there.

How?

Guys someone can post my bugs?

1 Like

So
Did he win?
Didn’t know
Congratulations I guess

…he didnt

he just ran a poll for it, lol, its nothing official

hulk i get what you are trying to do, but dont spread misinformation, the Community Ambassador is literally just an idea and NOTHING official, making a poll about it doesnt make it any more official than what i said, in fact, your thread got 404d.

sadly, there is no one specific to reach out, best thing you can do is keep making threads about it until someone hears it…

2 Likes

Yeah I don’t know how this community ambassador thing came up, the only person who would be fit for it would be Icecell6, but… he’s gone now. :disappointed_relieved:

i did a thread suggesting it in the first place:

hulk did his own take on it and made a poll about it, thats what he was refering to, however his thread got deleted

I even tried to give them gifts - I showed Ksaa a trick I had never seen in the game, and also showed Cyx how to make sure that the enemy does not get stuck behind an obstacle

Its for cyx

He has a common mistake.

This for ksaa (just never saw like someone use this but its actually huge)

(start from 00:36)

But people just no care)

Currently the only way to properly get developers attention is generally by.

• Luck: Posting here in the forums, sometimes they will see em, who knows

• Getting a Streamer to know about it: They will hear you if a streamer says it,

Thats where this whole Community ambassador thing came up from, i invented it to solve this problem people have and it kinda got memed arround a bit by some people and got some traction for a day