How to reach out to developers or at least popular creators of OverWatch content?

Streamers no care about trash like me with 0 subs

luck it is then?

just have some people help you keep this thread up or something,

I created a separate channel, made playlists on it, made a bunch of themes for each bug, made several topics where I combined some bugs, also under each video there is a link to thread about the bug.

I wrote to several streamers (with a nice present for them) + to the popular community in VK + I tried reddit, where my posts were either a car moderator, or just some kind of left-wing moderator who needs to be fired.

I’m probably a loser

:woman_shrugging: cant help ya mate,

i do agree with your issue, but there is nothing i can do.

i just suggest stuff here for fun at this point, i dont expect it to get read, however i do think that Some stuff i say gets seen, since some changes do pass through…which gives me a slimmer of hope

I even named topics as well as those answered by the developers (e.g. Genji Deflect issue = Sigma Rock Issue)

And in the topic c genji threw a link to my topic.

Seriously, do I have to dance with a tambourine so that the developers deign to start working?

I do not believe that they are so blind

Yep, he won, runner up was Yourself.

1 Like

#5 Bug Reports
Blizzard keeps a list of known issues stickied at the top of their forums. Post bug / exploit reports on their forums; do not post them here.

An exception is made for announcing server outages, bugs that cause competitive mode to freeze/unexpectedly drop/fail to load, and bugs that significantly impact a hero. Please ensure that these posts are tagged as PSA.

Post deleted by automoderator

Like this world actually for animals. Its actually insane.

Blizzzard dont read forums, but read reddit.
Reddit – post bugs on forum.

Im done