How to master Valkyrie (an ez guide)

its like you are trying to compare tracer to genji genjis ultimate is better because he can spread it out tracers ult is better when people are stacked up why compare the 2 they both are usefull at different things.

1 Like

You move the straight line, it can easily 2 people or save some people on your team because of how big it is.

Thank you, i was starting to think I was the only one who understood this.

My original post was telling some guy the difference between Moira’s ult and Mercy’s ult. I never had the intent of comparing them but to tell him that they are different in their own ways.

No you was trying to say that moiras is better because she can damage while healing dont try change it now lol.

1 Like

Maybe you should have actually read the full conversation first.

She sounds like she hates the game and should probably take a break.

When did I say that Moira’s ultimate is better than Mercy’s

Why would you have felt the need to point out the obvious difference when it was stated prior already if you weren’t implying it.

That’s why

I was just explaining why people state she is THE healer. It is because other supports have other things to do other than focus on keeping their team members up, such as DPS. That is why Moira isn’t seen as THE healer, because she balances damage as well.

Whether or not I agree with Mercy being THE healer, I just wanted to explain why people say that. :stuck_out_tongue: you don’t often pull out the pistol, but do you have res and damage boost. In the same aspect, she spends 90% of the match healing over anything else. I think that is why, even with her utility, she is seen as “the healer”, because she doesn’t often balance anything else. It is very lopsided, whereas every other support balances everything fairly evenly.

I see both sides. I don’t see her solely as a healbot, but she’s basically a healbot. More so with the healing nerf that forces her to heal more to keep her teammates alive longer. She has other things, but she doesn’t get to utilize any of them nearly as much as healing.

So your reason for bringing up the difference to begin with and someone questioning that reason is someone questions your reason for bringing it up to begin with.

Sure.

I brought it up again because he misunderstood my original post.

Ah, my apologies. I get the reasoning myself, but I highly disagree with it. I could see if people argued she’s the support. Her current design is to pretty much enable her team mates

1 Like

I think you misunderstood the point to begin with… and the point to calling out your misconception of the original point.

Now you’re just trying to save face.

It’s pretty much an amped up Lucio aura for 15 seconds, much fun.

I get what you’re going for here, but again you gotta realize Mercy doens’t need to be played like a heal bot. You enable your team. Lucio’s aura heals or speed boosts, and speed boosting your whole team into the enemy can run the enemy team over. Mercy’s chain beam heals or damage boosts. Mayhaps try to use it offensively. 5 mobile players with 30% extra damage can be devastating. And it’s not like you’re going to sustain anything but trash damage with chain heals.

I just wish there was a way to better balance what she is doing at all times if they stick to Valkyrie. She was always a healbot, but had a very heroic feeling ult. Now she is the same healbot being an extra healbot for 15s team-wide. It is much more impactful than people give it credit, but her rework design is so incredibly boring and becomes even more tedious and terrible to play the more nerfs she needs. I do hope someday they take another look at her design and rework it again. This one just doesn’t do it.

Of course fix other heroes first, but this Mercy just feels like a shell of who she used to be. I want an ult where I am IN the action. Not flying safely above it and watching it all happen. I want the adrenaline and exhilaration and danger back. Not an “oh sh*t” fly away and now I’m safe Q button.

Well I kind of get why valk is in such a bad place. It was originally a reset single target rez button, basically anyway. Now they haven’t really explored what else it can be. Combining both damage and healing in one chain would make it much better for example

Next time you wonder why mercy threads are not taken seriously remember this one.

1 Like