How to master Valkyrie (an ez guide)

Valkyrie is the most fun, powerful, engaging, and game changing ultimate in game. (I’m surprised it hasn’t been nerfed yet!)

You’ll need:

1. Your ultimate fully charged
  2. A solid object

Now, what you need to do, is use your ultimate when you see the enemy trying to engage in a team fight.

Go the most high you can go, then use the object to leave your right click pressed.

You can use the 15 seconds to grab some food, snacks, pet your dog/cat, enjoy the weather outside, or talk with your friends.

Then, when you come back, all your team is going to be dead no matter what, so you simply fly back to spawn and wait for your team to respawn.

Edit: I am now Level 3, wow! I can use the Moira Popcorn sticker now!

(This thread was inspired/taken out of Aria Rose’s video called “How to master Valkyrie (an ez guide)”)

119 Likes

I’ve actually done this sometimes, but usually hiding in a doorway or something while keeping LOS. Often when I did do this I usually go and get a drink from the mini-fridge in my room.

17 Likes

Great idea. We must save as much time as possible possible!

2 Likes

It’s bad that I’ve actually done this and gotten away with it before :rofl:

23 Likes

No wonder Mercy players want a rework, they can’t bother to learn how to use her ult. Better to ask to bring the OP one back.

16 Likes

Ok man.

20characters

4 Likes

You know, of all these Mercy threads, the ones mainly to come into them and leave snide remarks, backhanded compliments or just generally try to rub our nerfs in our faces are jaded Ana players. :man_shrugging:

33 Likes

Oh please, enlighten us on how to use her ultimate.

Oh what’s that? It’s doing the exact same thing as you were doing before, except now you can fly? Yeah. That totally changes everything!

40 Likes

You’re basically turning into a big flying target for everyone, screaming “Hey! Shoot me!”

7 Likes

“Learn how to use her ult” you mean, literally do the same thing you were doing without her ult? Holding LMB and watching your team die? Nah, we got that down lol.

38 Likes

I usually use it when I want to support my team’s aggressiveness orrrrrrrrrrrrrr I can just ask my Ana to nano boost fulfill my battle Mercy to its maximum potential!!!

3 Likes

If only they realized they can initiate a fight with chain damage boost instead of expecting Mercy’s Valk to be a Zen ult.

4 Likes

Do you think that’ll be enough?

1 Like

It’s no different than a Moira ult that isn’t going into a grav or basically any hero ever being nano boosted and forgetting how to play entirely.

Basically, it has it’s pro’s and cons. It can be powerful, but requires effort

The only way it actually does anything, tbh.

Are you COMPARING Coalescence to Valkyrie? Impossible.

3 Likes

You mean throw away your ult early in the fight and have nothing in your back pocket for when sh*t hits the fan?

Yeah I’m sure my team totally will love me for that. Get me lots of endorsements.

2 Likes

Lol, You’re not saving anyone with valks healing unless they’re just taking trash damage. Come on now.

The only way this makes sense is if you personally want to use valk for the health regen and movement, which is more of a waste.

7 Likes

Ah yes, effort - Mercy totally does stuff different than before with her ult, by… Damage boosting more… and healing more… ?

It’s as if we’re talking about two different games. Are you playing a version of Overwatch where Mercy’s ultimate isn’t chain healing? Because I’d love to be playing that version if so. As far as I’m aware though, Mercy’s ultimate is her… beam… beaming… the same as before.

4 Likes

And have you considered the fact that you can’t save anyone with her ultimate healing a problem in any way, considering that other healers that are not THE healers of the game are able to do so?

Almost, as if… gasp… It’s part of why we’re sarcastically b*tching about her ultimate being bad???

WHAAAAATTT?!?!?!?

2 Likes

Sure, if you completely throw out context, that’s exactly what I’m doing. Why not. They both have offensive and defensive capabilities after all.

1 Like