How to get out of bronze when its full of trolls and smurfs?

Dude…just go away. You are being stubborn as hell. Even jeff mentioned it before but he said its not something they are willing to do anything about.

Step 1 improve your aim
Step 2 improve your game sense

Step 3 :sparkler: Profit :sparkler::grin:

2 Likes

Im just simply telling you that all you need is a above 50% winrate to climb out of every rank except gm. Smurfs have the same 50/50 chance if you get them to be on your team or the other team. So inherently they dont make a difference when you climb and if you throw the card that your are unlucky every single time you get them and there on the opposite team your fooling yourself. For trolls same thing there is a 50/50 chance you get them or they are on the enemy team. If you are truly better then bronze you will climb out.

2 Likes

I find it funny that when league players agree with you naysayers you are fine but when they disagree with you, like how they mentioned that the smurf issue is getting out of hand you try and say that they dont know what they are talking about and that there arent smurfs ruining the games in the low ranks. Keep ignoring the videos I posted from high rank players that notice how bad the smurfing issue has gotten and just stick your fingers in your ears singing " la la la I cant hear you" to keep your bias against low ranks

As i stated above smurfs do not make a difference in how you climb. They can affect gameplay yes of course same as trolls but if you are truly better then your rank you will climb.

1 Like

no, one of the people in the videos I posted also showed that it isn’t 50/50 getting a smurf. The system blizzard has in place doesn’t say “this game we will throw a smurf on their team but dont worry we will drop you one to make up for it as well”

I have a question for you. How do you think i climbed out of my ranks? I started at gold. Do you think i got lucky and NEVER played against smurfs?

1 Like

The people in Bronze / Silver just want fair games.

That shouldn’t be a debate on if they should get them.

You never played against as many smurfs. You have NO IDEA what it is like down there.

1 Like

Ive already tried to prove the point that bronze doesnt have smurfs but this person wont take that.

1 Like

because they know there is, and you are just trolling.

Are you down there to?

1 Like

you started at gold. So you got to skip bronze and silver. Thats two ranks you didnt have to deal with. Also, overwatch back when you were gold isn’t the same overwatch that exists now

1 Like

I was, and it was BAD.

I’ll reput my post since you didn’t read it.

I was in bronze when the icon people had was based on their max rank in the current season.

I went a week, playing 4 hours a night and never had a game that didn’t have a plat+ on one side or the other.

I can tell you FOR CERTAIN that there are.

Do you think though that i never played against smurfs climbing up from gold?

1 Like

I do think you played against smurfs, I don’t think you have ever played a week, every night, not being able to get a game without one in it though.

Again, there is SUCH a difference in scale, you have no idea how bad it is down there.

again. overwatch then isnt overwatch now. Private profiles are a big issue making it much easier to get away with it. There is a thread someone just posted on the competitive discussion admitting that they throw games and laughing about it. I bet they dont get banned. If you can come on here and flat out say you throw games and not get punished for it then that proves the point.

But, did you climb out? You climbed out because you were better then bronze. You proved the point the op is talking about.

1 Like

I would like you to answer my question about if i ever played against smurfs climbing out of gold.

1 Like

Actually, I used the smurfs against themselves.

I climbed after I got out of that mess.

I’ll repost how I did it.

ok, so, the quick guide to get out of bronze in less than 24 hours.

Step one, find a smurf. This is NOT hard in bronze as I am sure you know.

Step two, ask them “how many hours did you put in to get so damn good?”

Step three, once they have answered, ask if you can ask them some questions, since you want to get better. Tell them you can support for them.

Step four, now you are on the team with the smurf on his way up before he starts to throw (they are usually polite and won’t throw while you are teamed up with them, since they have an audience to show how damn good they are). Try to run support for them, do ask them questions about the hero they are running - hell, you may learn a thing or two.

Once they are done with playing, find your next smurf.

Soon you will end up in high silver, where the number of smurfs / throwers / trolls drop DRASTICALLY.

Play your best, You will finally get fair games, and learn a lot quickly. You will either sink or swim.

If you sink, repeat the process.

also, there are smurf LFG groups in the game that are listed as “derankers only. lets get to bronze” You can see them so often if you look at the LFG