How on earth is this hero a support?!

AH yes mindlessly posting an image

1 Like

lucio is actually pretty mediocre at the moment

1 Like

IS that it klutz?? mediocre? how is your experience dealing with them

I put in just as much effort as you did into your bait.

https://gamespot1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_landscape/1581/15811374/3458901-lucio%20album%20overwatch%20blizzcon%202018%20lucio-ohs.png

4 Likes

Iā€™m a support player at a low diamond level (used to be masters), and he really isnā€™t meta atm. Ana and zen just offer more at the moment.

2 Likes

Again another person thinking they are funny calling this bait, just because im low rank doesnt mean i cant have an opinion

2 Likes

Any one of those would trash the hero.

Then look at stats to see if heā€™s overperforming. If being annoying to play against were grounds for nerfs, every hero would be in the gutter.

1 Like

The point is not him being annoying which deserves nerfs , its his power and ability he has to control the game , it is too much for a ā€œsupportā€

I do think this is a low elo problem. Likely no one being able to aim at him or thinking to CC him. Ana is probably the most play making hero on the support roster.

2 Likes
  • Let this thread die please, OP is a troll.
2 Likes

Klutz youre a higher rank than me which on paper means you should be better and have a greater game awareness. What are you on about???

I meant that Lucio doesnā€™t get to make plays at higher levels because if froggy boy gets out of line he gets punished hard core. Things like sleep dart, anti-nade, or even baps immortality field just offer more to the team utility wise.

2 Likes

Ok another person not liking other opinions, stick to reddit troll

joke post or another ā€œsilverā€™s bizarre adventureā€ ? both are possible ngl

1 Like

> capitalizing specific words
> calling out Jeff specifically
> rant followed by ā€œhereā€™s what I think:ā€ followed by multiple nerfs
> posted 17 minutes apart by two brand new accounts

Yeah, this is the same guy.

3 Likes

Not a joke post just my thoughts as a low elo player, i guess you must disagree sitting on your high horse up in diamond

12 posts

???

Iā€™m not throwing, Iā€™m just bad!

1 Like

In the words of the virgin maryā€¦ Come Again

Okay, you are serious.

Iā€™d say this, Lucio in a lot of situations isnā€™t the priority target. stick an orb on him and scare him away, but usually you want to try to focus another enemy. if heā€™s giving you an issue on zen, swapping to Moira (I know the state sheā€™s in) if you donā€™t have good aim might help. you can reduce the amount of pressure he places on you, while healing and fading to a better position near your team or away from boop areas while dpsing him.

Personally when Iā€™m dealing with a good Lucio I prefer Zen if I canā€™t get help. Otherwise Ana is my go to.

1 Like

Twist do you have a problem???