How many of you are actually GM?

How many gm’s are there on the forums?

1 Like

Everyone if it wasn’t for the dang dirty smurfs, probably

16 Likes

Oh yea, definitely. stupid smurfs lol

1 Like

Not many. Just like the playerbase as a whole, most ppl here seem to be below diamond.

9 Likes

Less than 1% of all players are GM.

Hypothetically it’d be less than 1% of all active posters.

70% of all players fall between Silver and Plat. Odds are the vast majority of all posters fall into these ranks.

That said, there’s a surprising amount of active Diamond and Masters players on here, which is deceiving because console Diamond/Masters is nowhere near as competitive or skillful as their PC counterparts.

Then when you factor that nearly all players on Xbox and PS above the rank of Diamond are MNK cheaters, it’s even fewer. Sure they have a solid understanding of the game. But I’ve know literally 5 different players who were hardstuck gold/plat, cheated and went to MNK and climbed to Diamond/Masters within a season with their mechanical advantage.

I realize I’m ranting now, so I’ll stop, but I’d venture to say 1 out of every 100 posters is GM.

6 Likes

Hey, they may not be GMs but surely have the ego of such :smiley:

11 Likes

closer to 86% depending on what report you look at

3 Likes

Me. Well not rn but I peaked in gm this and last season

4 Likes

Considering the average poster here is a little more invested in this game than most players, I’d argue that there is a chance we have perhaps a statistically improbable amount of Grandmasters here, or at least players above Diamond. Most people I’ve met through the Forums are at least Diamond, personally.

1 Like

the only GM person i know on these forums is Aurora or something

(i forgot their username)

(edit: yes it is aurora)

2 Likes

Why does it matter who is GM on the forums…just curious why you’re asking

I’m just a Plat/Diamond. Don’t think I’ll ever make it to GM rank. I don’t care enough to rank up as much as I do just having fun and enjoying the game. I’d much rather have a lower win rate if that means I can enjoy the game. The only time I ever cared about my rank I got to mid diamond but was one tricking. Was kinda boring so just gave that up after that season. Now in Mid/high plat.

I am currently rank 10 on support

7 Likes

I was just wondering. No real reason

I am. I am the grand master omega.

1 Like

I most definitely am please don’t fact check my career profile I’m definitely not plat

5 Likes

soon to be gm ‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎‏‏‎ ‎

I was around 70 away from hitting top 500 in open queue, then I gave up trying after a loss streak

Like everyone on the community, I am a GM but am using an Alt to post/argue with everyone.

3 Likes

hey im a gm on my second account. i mean my 3rd one its a private profile yea…

hehe