How Many of Y'all Are Planning on Watching OWL?

I’m certainly not. I want to know if their efforts will end up in vain.

21 Likes

I will.
It is better than watching any Dota majors. Currently they are being held in China and it went “pretty well” last time.

5 Likes

I will, it’s played the way the game should be played.

6 Likes

I’m not that into the pro scene myself.

I dont have anything against it personally lol. I’d just rather play the game than watch it.

I’ll still follow the teams and see who won and maybe watch some highlight plays, but I’m not a big follower

4 Likes

I tried to watch 10 minutes last season. Couldn’t do it. Total waste of time. Honeslty i’d rather watch NASCAR

11 Likes

That’s a bit of a… stretch.

8 Likes

i rather play games instead of watching people play it.

8 Likes

Because they are coordinated teams. Not radon people you would find at a bus stop

1 Like

Nah. I don’t like watching OW. Highlights, or ridiculous fan made game modes I can power through, but pure normal OW just isn’t something I enjoy watching.

1 Like

I will be. Pretty excited tbh.

2 Likes

I think there will be a home team game near me, so totally gonna watch that.

The rest of it kinda depends if the meta is less predictable.

OWL is a direct source of ruining the game for the majority of the players who play it. I won’t be supporting it in any way, shape, or form.

10 Likes

I will not be. It’s not that interesting to begin with, and the controversy around it pretty much soured what little chances there were of me dedicating any time to it

1 Like

Remove Rein from OWL and i might be interested again.

No

2 Likes

you bet…how muchis a different question…but ill def watch

Nope. Too busy watching professional Smash Ultimate matches instead. They are a thousand times more entertaining.

3 Likes

I’ll watch some matches here and there for some tips and pointers as well as to see the upcoming meta, but I’d rather play the game myself.

Well I want my Paris Eternal, Washington Justice and Atlanta Reign skins and I don’t want to pay $100 for them… so me I guess lol

1 Like

during the season I’d just leave it on in the background or run it on my phone and play the game.

at this point I have an entire second computer i could dedicate to it.