How is Roadhog a tank?

Is it the same with McC- Cassidy? “If Cassidy is waltzing forward and stunning you, consistently, that is the very definition of bad playing”

Joke is joke?..

20 characters

1 Like

i play in high plat, and it happens all the time…

also i do not control the 5 other people on my team and never can… so once again blizzard is to blame for their crappy matchmaker… not me

How did you get to plat without knowing how to play corners and letting your tanks take the lead?

Carried? Boosted?

1 Like

The concept of tanking in this hero is the same stupid : you provide space, being an oneshot threat. So, basically a widow but for close range and with WAAAAY more HP.

1 Like

Haxermen :sunglasses: very koul

hog can yank you around corners thanks to blizzards crappy netcode, and i got to plat before the real good tank players left because of the many many unnecessary nerfs blizzard gave to real tanks

again, blizzards fault

1 Like

He shouldn’t be able to do this in any rank.

Even soldier will melt him even if he uses breather.

doesn’t happen that way though…

i get this argument all the time “X shouldn’t be able to do this”

yeah, on paper… but on paper, and IRL are two different things

in the actual real game, it happens all the time… and he gets away with it over and over and over again… why do you think hog is picked heavily in Deathmatch?.. if a soldier can melt him… hmm?..

1 Like

Favor the shooter stinks.

I don’t think you can make balance changes based on what can happen with latency + favor the shooter, though.

If anything, I think that highlights the downside of their Favor the Shooter system in its entirety.

Question for OP, what do you perceptive a Tank to be?

Hog is popular in DM because he is good in pure 1v1 situations, and the game was never balanced around this fact. Outside of DM, you should not be in a 1v1 situation with roadhog, part of the bad playing alluded to earlier.

Hog picks his targets 1v1, all the time… he walks about uncontested and picks the fights he wants when he wants and with his hook where he wants, doesn’t matter who what or where you are, unless you are way, way way WAY! in the back, as in, pretty much just outside your spawn door, he can and will get you… with little to no contest

No if a hog is sauntering at 5 people he is dead unless he is getting a zarya bubble or nano.

It doesn’t even has to take 5 people looking at him, one ranged hero is enough with support from someone else.

Complaining about hog is like complaining about reaper, sure hog is the better reaper but the point is same.

The key here is when enemy have a hog it’s a poke battle not brawl except people make mistake of thinking it’s a brawl get sucked in then get taken out by the flank hog.

This isn’t due to hog being op it’s just player base isn’t recognising the hog game.

I could just beat his stinky ash. it’s not that hard to kill him. I can’t swear. This is cringe.

If roadhog is uncontested outside of DM, that is also part of the bad playing alluded to earlier.

Ahhh ohh yeah… here come the “Unlesses” so you are saying “We’re playing badly for not being able to take out a hog”… and only when you’re losing the argument do you pipe up with the fact that this game is 6v6 and there are other things keeping the hog perpetually alive…

i see how it is lol, we’re done here, you lose

No, apparently you lose, to roadhogs, a lot.

1 Like

nope, cause i play way outside of his range, doesn’t stop his kit being infuriating… and in some ways broken

you lose, good day

2 Likes

Nice one lmao. :skull::skull::skull: lmao