How is hanzo a "no skill hero"

Ok I beleive you. I’ll check back to see you posting the OW version of this exact thing:

vignette.wikia.nocookie net/cswikia/images/f/f0/Hitboxes_comparison_old_new.png/revision/latest?cb=20160909175548

Thank you in advance. :slight_smile:

Every hero requires skill of some capacity. What it all boils down to is which requires the least amount of skill. :face_with_monocle:

In all honesty speaking as a non hanzo dirty rat main the issue with Hanzo is his rate of fire and infinite ammo.:thinking:

With his new sonic arrows or whatever there called hes able to dish out critical hits at such a fast rate. He in my opinion makes heroes like Widow obsolete due to his agility. She may have a hook but she can’t climb walls or ledges lol🤣

And with infinite ammo theres really no need to play it safe or gauge whens a good time to unload shots.:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

Take Rat for example, in this circumstance he actually takes more skill than Hanzo as of right now because his rate of fire is slow, has to reload, cant really aim shots cause his grenades dont go in straight lines, and doesnt really have that much agility besides his double mines.:rat:

I disagree hes a no skill character that honor goes to Bridgette.:unamused:

1 Like

er ok i wasn’t asking you this did you reply to the wrong person?

edit: thanks for the quote from the devs, so! hanzos arrows aren’t logs and people an stop saying that now kthnx lmao

oh sorry, I thought you did… sorry.

its ok! i was actually replying to lithian, unless i messed up and replied to you? idk

Guys, just play the game and see the length outward from a hero using crosshair lengths to determine where you start to miss. It will always be bigger than the crosshair length to the edge of a character’s model–that’s proof enough that the hitboxes are exaggerated to the models of the heroes, meanwhile the devs somewhere said that hanzo’s arrows are on par with genii’s shurikens in terms of size.

If this isn’t enough proof I don’t know what is.

5 Likes

3 sentences from a PNG icon. roflmao. Now read back.

i actually cant find the png can you format it in a way that makes it easier to type in

like just put a space between the http or whatever

also you are still being condescending! good job! that will definitely convince everyone you are right and not the devs who contradict you

Still trying to push that argument despite the fact that Geoff Goodman himself–One of the devs–has stated otherwise?

3 Likes

Nope. Factually incorrect.

Out of all the projectiles in the game his arrows are tied for smallest.

6 Likes

lmao, besides anything, even the source, just compare the ‘quality’ of that information to the link. Btw you don’t even know if that really was dev my friend, or they just asked a random community manager ot quickly spam something. That is the problem, that level of being gullible. I mean your problem, not mine…

Memes. Aren’t. Facts.

2 Likes

Do you still believing blizzard lies dude? lmao. There are videos in youtube, gifs PROVE how UTTERLY big and broken these arrows are.

When blizzard make an OFFICIAL-VIDEO proving their claims i believe them. I dont eat anything they say without see that with my OWN EYES

Okay. I guess you would rather play “I’m right, you’re wrong.” instead of having a discussion. Unless you want to stop acting like that, go ahead and leave.

Geoff Goodman is one of the developers. :man_facepalming:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/overwatch/u/GeoffGoodman/summary

1 Like

i will if you format the link better, are you gona do that, it just google searches for me instead of going directly to the page, can you give me the whole link and put a space instead of removing part of it?

Btw you don’t even know if that really was dev my friend

yes i do it was literally said by Geoff as you and i can easily confirm by clicking on the quote and going to the post where geoff says so

you can claim “well thats not really geoff” but thats ridiculous and tbh the gullible thing would be to believe you

like duke says

i guess that too, but if you do end up actually wanting to have a discussion ill be here

1 Like

Occam’s razor my friend. There are two possible answers being provided. Either A) we assume the Geoff himself posted a response to the old “Hanzo shoots logs” memes that prove otherwise or B) we assume that some other person who isn’t Geoff was instructed to use his account to post some random thing to contradict the meme with the intent to deceive. The least assumptions here would be A and that the meme is just a meme.

See above.

3 Likes

That’s exactly my point.

how is that your point

1 Like

I suggest you to read back and reply to my post with the link. Look at it, and ponder upon the concept of quality and quantity of information. You know we are in the 21st century, not medievel times of “the Pope is infallable you heretic, this is what he said” :smiley:

He is not a no skill hero. His new abilities lowered his skill a LOT but he still takes skill to play effectivley.