How is hanzo a "no skill hero"

cmon, this is getting a bit ridiculous, i’ve seen multiple people say “hanzo is a no skill hero cause u can spam arrows” but like… spamming arrows will not get you very far!! Maybe hanzo is a bit op maybe not i dont really have a huge horse in the race besides not wanting any heros to be troll pick status like hanzo used to be but cmon, hanzo isn’t a “no skill hero”

25 Likes

This whole game is spammy by nature. It has to be spammy due to having infinite ammo.

16 Likes

he kinda is…how about you get 10 arrows, and need 10 seconds to craft 10 new ones…would you kill anything?

4 Likes

what? i don’t understand what you are talking about, how is this related to hanzo being “no skill”

10 Likes

Projectiles reward prediction and Hanzo’s reward is greater than anyone else’s, so you’re a bad player for NOT spamming arrows down every predictable chokepoint. It’s just seen as FAIR AND BALANCED when the person isn’t Junkrat.

3 Likes

We all hate Hanzo, wether he is easy or hard to use.

It’s a rule of thumb that everyone hates Hanzo. Even other Hanzo mains hate Hanzo

5 Likes

ok spamming arrows is a legit strat but its definetly not the only thing you need to learn to be successful with hanzo, you need to actually, yaknow, hit headshots, like widow.

More like would they kill anything if hanzo wasn’t shooting treetrunks instead of arrows and headshots didn’t extend like 1 meter in any direction from actual heads :smiley:

1 Like

they resized arrows iirc

Because it killed someone and they didn’t have the awareness to not peak so it’s “no skill”

That basically sums up the logic. Hope that helps.

9 Likes

lol yea i agree, being oneshot by a hanzo feels like crap, it felt like crap when it happened to me in a game i had last night, but i understand it was my fault instead of calling everything that kills me low skill : p

1 Like

Are they even bigger? :smiley: Coz I’v seen headshots that wouldn’t even count for much of a rocket splash damge in other games :slight_smile:

Alas, this is not a game where most people seem to acknowledge anything other than aiming as a skill, and if you can spam your projectiles that somehow negates even the aiming as a skill.

4 Likes

lmfao what the heck you aren’t going to get out of bronze if you just mindlessly spam arrows… its not like hanzos kit has been drastically changed, you can spam arrows a bit more with storm arrows but its arguably harder to use to its full potential, i know i preferred using scatter arrow, even though im kinda happy its gone cause i also hated getting hit with scatter arrow.

i agree with you, i think the skill priorities in this community are really messed up

i dunno i might be wrong i just remember they resized the projectiles at some point

Um no it isn’t. Pretty sure lots consider hanzo worse than junk rn purely because of bias and now that hanzo is actually viable

Hanzo is tied with Genji for the smallest projectiles in the game.

Also, all heroes have a small buffer around their character model which acts as the edge of the hitbox.

4 Likes

The devs literally called you people out on this lie, yet you still post it

9 Likes

when did they do that? can you quote em

If you can wait until tonight (PST), then yes. Can’t be f-cked to find and quote it on my phone. I’m sure someone else could beat me to it, though.

yea take your time im in no rush