How is Hanzo a balanced hero?

Yeahhh, I think he needs a slight nerf to his damage, storm arrow and ultimate charge. But he is a “high skill, high reward” type of character. In the hands of a newbie, he’s almost like a toothless kitten except for storm arrow, but in the hands of a pro Hanzo player, he can easily carry.

You wouldn’t understand. Trix is for kids.

His CC is getting you back to the respawn room :joy:

9 Likes

Hanzo is that one kid at high school who is absolute perfection, but they’re basically an a$$hole.

you act surprised. he most certainly is.
125-250 damage
sonic arrows whch allow you and your team to see targets
storm arrows that can burst down whoever tries to dive you or help you win 1v1s
and an ultimate that synergizes well with other ults or abilities (Halt or Grav mainly)

hanzo is definitely an easy character for a beginner to pick up

2 Likes

It’s because of the SAKE in every bite!

thats exactly what makes them op dude but ok… like how did u not realise you were perfectly describing why theyre overtuned while typing this i-

1 Like

He’s the best flanker, the best shield breaker, the best sniper, the best tank buster, the best close range hero, the best medium range hero, the best long range hero, the best UAV and the best at shielding his head hitbox with his arm but he can’t heal himself so he’s balanced.

5 Likes

Should start a petition to remove Storm Arrows so blizzard actually gets around to doing something about it.

1 Like

Turn invisible, traverse the map quickly, or stall an objective.

I would argue that Widow is better than Hanzo at all of these.
The reason Hanzo is so strong is that he also has amazing shield-break which is vital in this meta.

1 Like

And magic is heresy.

Yeah, cause your wrong :wink: not a single support our tank has a dps ult.

1 Like

He’s not.

Next silly question?

2 Likes

Hanzo loses most tank 1v1s and certain dps 1v1s, depending on the situation and how good the hanzo is
Also hanzo is pretty hard to play

I mentioned and emphasized this so many times in my posts…

It’s just bizzare to me that people continue to ignore or not think of this aspect of Hanzo. He’s almost a STEALTH hero in that regard. Almost NO shot sound/indication in the way of sound, very quiet and almost non existent footstep noise for you to react when he’s flanking or close to you. Couple all of that with his recently buffed sonic arrow radius, and he gains an even OTHER advantage over everything else he has.

Why on earth does a “sniper” need all of these close range advantages, and then ALSO be nearly stealth-level quiet?? Like hell, even Sombra, THE stealth character, has a super loud gun. Hanzo gets both super quiet fire AND footsteps. Absolutely ridiculous.

4 Likes

Hanzo is super slow when he draws a bow.And it takes a while to draw it.

Id argue that Widow also has a way higher Skill Floor than Hanzo so her being a bit Stronger is 100% okey.

Eh what do you call widow and ashe then? Super duper slow?

3 Likes