How is Doomfist one shot capability OP but widowmaker isnt?

To oneshoot someone you just hold rightclick as Boonfist but with Widow you have to actually AIM for the head to get that oneshoot. And even if Boonfist misses you by a mile you still get his fist in your face because of nice hitboxes.

2 Likes

Welp still, its easier in most of this game ranks to hit with doomfist than hit with widow, thats why people say that.

i don’t play braindead heroes. all you do is sit back and click on heads. that isn’t difficult to master. Doomfist literally needs more aim than widow after his nerfs. Back then you didn’t need to be good at aiming with Doomfist but now it punishes people who can’t land his primary fires.

You have to be a bot to think widow requires skill.

2 Likes

When Doom was meta months ago, there were more nerf Doom topics than Mercy threads and im not exaggarating here. Every Doom main was called out and if someone found one, then thrown in their matches. When the nerfs were announced (To DF whos been hard countered by half of the current roster) then everyone was as happy as like world peace happened or something.

1 Like

You have to understand how frustrating it is to love a hero and only ever hear this as ‘proof’ that they are OP

1 Like

Thats just BS, RP is not Pre-nerf Deflect

1 Like

I drop to read here. :joy:

wow we cracked the code. @everyone in bronze just do this guys its easy.

6 Likes

umm no, his punch hitbox is actually small, there is literally a RNG if your punch will do any impact damage. His 4 second one shot is literally non existent because of the bugs.

Widow is just a aim hero that sits in the teams backline clicking. That is not hard to do. To even pull off a doomfist one shot it requires more skill than widow.

Reinhardt is called op a lot now, and i realy like this hero.

I dont say doomfist is op, i just hate him

1 Like

looks like you’re upset cause u cant get out of plat with a broken hero.

And yet you have a hidden profile…

see im okay with that, annoying =/= to being OP

tracer is annoying but shes nothing near OP.

1 Like

this is why i miss downvotes

1 Like

GenjiDeity#1603 or look up on youtube “GetQuakedOn”

4 Likes

I could agree with this, since Rein has to drop his shield but Doom has to charge up for 1 sec or 2 in one place with the loudest noises ingame. It leaves him pretty vulnerable. Same with his ult when he lands. Shields, but 1 second immobility. But i agree with the other cc nerfs he got.

1 Like

I don’t even play widow and I can carry high diamond / low master games with her.

I. Don’t. Play. Widow.

2 Likes

OP

You arent making a good case yourself here

Both Widow and Doomfist are hard heroes

And the fact that you bring “Braindead” to the table, kills your argument HARD

2 Likes

When you do this, when you resort to insulting people. It makes you look petty to a lot of people which will then cloud their judgement against the point you are trying to make.

1 Like

To all of the angry Widowmaker players: this isn’t about nerfing widow, this is about Blizzards backwards logic they used to justify nerfing Doomfist in every conceivable way the one time he was somewhat meta. So please don’t take it personally.

2 Likes