How inflated is OQ comp SR?

No that starts at 3.9

(The duo q rule, not 500 SR range rule which you are correct about)

Where did you read that?

1 Like

If by consistent you mean consistently bad then perhaps you are correct

2 Likes

It’s still 100x times better than Open Q ever was

4 Likes

Well I play in 3800 lobbies… So there’s that…

Your average gold mccree plyaer is lucky to hit half of his shots in a game.

Your average diamond cree player is lucky to hit half his head shots in a game.

Your average grand masters cree is putting out so much consistent damage, it would make a plat kid rage quit their game and sit there and scream hacker.

If Gold players hit as many shots as GM players there wouldn;t be a difference in skill.

4 Likes

Previously the duo q rule started at 4k:

I believe it was then brought down to 3.9 to match the change of placements cap:

The rule has never started at 3.5.

So you want to show me proof that you didn’t 6stack boost to 3.9? =]

Duo-queue only begins at 3900. You can 6-stack through masters if you choose.

3 Likes

Thanks for confirming this

:joy_cat:

This was implemented like season 18!or 19.

It’s known by everyone.

1 Like

It was actually season 16

And apparently one person here didn’t know this as they claimed it started at 3.5

you literally said this…

I don’t know why you keep bringing ranks into this but I peaked at 3600 btw. And 50-26 record on this new account so far currently sitting on season highs in every role. You also have a private profile so you probably shouldn’t be rank shaming.

1 Like

I wouldn’t know because I only Maximum Duo Queue at some times, the vast majority of my games are Solo Queue

2 Likes

So I should just believe you?

Without any evidence?

His profile is unranked… Not Locked… :woman_facepalming:

I feel like I’m getting dumber reading your comments.

4 Likes

I was barely platinum in season 16 so I wouldn’t have known ig….

Maybe he only soloqueues on his main and doesn’t play with people? :thinking:

You’re good at this….

Where does

Say that

Oh…. Yeah…. Literally nowhere!!

ROFLCOPTER :rofl::rofl:

Incorrect…. My profile is unranked because I no longer main role in Masters anymore as I have no desire to climb the ladder.

But go off champ.

Haven’t rank shamed at all in fact.

All I’ve implied is that based on your current rank/s you’ll experience inconsistent match quality because you’re still in the sector where casual players are playing.

If you consider that rank shame then report it and move on kid.

6 Likes

Literally as I was saying it :joy:

5 Likes

How do you explain the fact that the Overbuff rank tracker says you are in platinum rank? That takes from your most recent available data by the way. So in season 28 what happened?

Is this really that hard of a concept to understand?!

I swear there are more entitled kids in E-Sports than there are in college. What is wrong with my generation?

3 Likes

https ://m.imgur.com/KR37YuH

How do you explain internet websites being completely unreliable because people can open/close their profiles and prevent the data from updating correctly….

Oh…. Wait :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

Edit: mind the space, babe.

6 Likes

I guess I will try to explain the context at a level you can hopefully understand. If it doesn’t work I give up. You were trashing open queue saying only 20-30% of games are enjoyable. I said how is that different then role queue, implying the game quality is equally as bad in both modes. You then vehemently denied my suggestion.

My bad but at least we seem to agree that you are a washed up nobody just like the rest of us.

I see plenty of complaints on these forums and elsewhere from master/gm/top 500 players who disagree but ok.

1 Like