How do you justify widowmaker still existing in the game?

Only widow mains can gaslight themselves into being the „good guys“.

10/10

5 Likes

Wow what an argument. In that case I’ll continue to report the spawn camping sombra’s.

Counterwatch strikes again

By your logic you’re griefing opponents by killing them/doing objective. You deserve a report every game then
Is that clearer to you, my little friend?

1 Like

No. Because they’re playing the objective. Spawn camping sombra doesn’t play objective they play by killing one person all game and ignore both the objective and the other 8 players all game. The intent is clear because they don’t return to the objective.

It’s a PvP game. Is killing the enemy team also griefing?

No because they play the objective. You know the point of the game. If you don’t play the objective and just spawn camp one person all game long then you’re no longer playing the “objective based shooter game” you’re griefing.

Dying and loosing is irritating and annoying, and you’re doing it deliberately. You r a griefer by your own statement

2 Likes

That’s why you don’t one trick. Swap off widow when they go sombra

2 Likes

Do you know how little I care about the objective? Dude, I’m a Tracer main. I don’t play the objective often as a RULE. Am I a griefer?

You’re just mad that you’re terrible enough to get SPAWN CAMPED

This too is incorrect, for if this character has a strong influence on the rest of the Sombra team, then it definitely has an influence on the objective
What a pity

Spawn camping is very different from normal killing. We all know it’s very different. The objective is 80meters away. And your in the enemy spawn area ignoring the entire point of the game so you can repeatedly kill someone’s in spawn over and over and over. I’ll forever see it as griefing.

No, it’s not

Focusing the enemy team’s best player 30 meters away from the object is also griefing by this (non)logic, again

2 Likes

I hate Sombra as much as the next guy but I tolerate her existence because she counters Widow, which is a far more oppressive and annoying hero (srsly why do you think people hate maps like Havana and Circuit?).

No pity at all for Widow players.

7 Likes

What’s funny is I’m actually a sombra main too. 500 hours. Sombra spawn camping is griefing. I’ll continue to report it. And I’m assuming I’ve already contributed to a couple getting suspended too. So… seems others agree with me on this.

That’s really funny and satisfying to hear tbh

:rofl:

Players are overally whiny about 1shots because they are pretty dumb about lumping together combo plays which are not the exact same as true 1shots in the game. The +50hp increase to most heroes increased TTK for pretty much every single combo kill in the entire game.

Which effectively removes every single 1shot combo from the game. The only outliers are the true 1shots which were Hanzo and Widowmaker. The 1shot / 1 kill is literally Widowmaker’s entire identity. She has a really poor kit that partially boosts that 1shot effectiveness. Grapple for high ground. Venom mine for arguably anti-flanking detection. Visor for wall hacks to get around wall peaking in a way.

Hanzo has moved away from a 1shot hero because he’s a very sufficient close range shooter with larger than normal projectiles, leap, wall climb, and storm arrow for all sorts of general purpose utility + DPS shenanigans.

Of the heroes to gut for a true 1shot, Hanzo was the only one. Widowmaker makes the least since given how its her whole identity. They have managed to keep her in a niche with all of these changes to further separate herself from Hanzo.

1 Like

What is satisfying to hear? That I’m a sombra main?

No that you’re salty about being spawn camped by a Sombra when you play Widow. It’s music to my ears.

2 Likes

That’s fair. But it’s not just widow that gets spawn camped. And normally if I can’t beat the sombra with the widow all that does is make me play sombra and their backline suffers for it. :joy:. It’s not really my issue.