How do you feel about Overwatch currently?

Nothing to complain about, love where the game is heading. C:

I feel like theres is 5 people on the dev team, and the have one dollar to pay for all the update expenses and expansions.

5 Likes

The game’s direction is like the direction of the wind. Some winds are favourable, others are not. Right now it seems to be going against my sails so I haven’t played much in a month. I would have skipped over the winter event if I didn’t get the skins in a couple days and I hesitate to even do the Bastet challenge. Logged in yesterday, played a couple bad games of MH, and just alt-f4ed at the menu screen. Balance is not really the issue nor is burnout, it’s something else, like foresight.

1 Like

Concise way to put it: frustration with developer incompetence

1 Like

this game started to decline after overwatch league and a waste of money after season 10. People always say it’ll get better next season and since s10 it’s gotten 2x - 3x worse every patch. Nerfs and reworks effect other parts of the game because ranked players complain. People say devs aren’t listening to the community when the game is so bad because they do so so much. Tell me one rework that was launched because they devs thought “X character is just not what they wanted” after however long they were in development. Tbh im just going to sell my overwatch account for V-bucks and become a fortnite youtuber.

1 Like

Annnd they say that a competitive overhaul and matchmaking rectification is far away from the horizon. I can see why this game is already pretty much dead in non-US/SK regions.

1 Like

Enjoy every second of it…

Don’t play comp…biggest reason why I think…I play to have fun…not to improve a rank

It needs a daily quest system to be more accessible to casual players.

1 Like

Blizzard is on life support,only thing sadly that is keeping them alive is OW,but i wonder how long…

1 Like

still love it

like a fool who cares not for the gods who abandoned them

2 Likes

I feel insane, playing the same game over and over hoping for a different result that this queue will be different, this queue wont have a thrower, this queue will have teammates who are as good as me and not this junk the matchmaker spit out.

I don’t want to feel this way, I don’t want to dislike this game, but I do.

WOW still makes a profit, but less every year.

They ARE working on new IP, so we can only hope they have something good coming out.

I also think that reworks hurt OW a lot. I personally don’t think reworks should happen unless the hero is unplayable or you can’t play against them. I think many of the reworks were unnecessary and they changed the hero for no reason. Mercy and Symmetra’s rework (2.0 to 3.0) were the biggest things that made my Overwatch experience bad.

1 Like

Im starting to hate the game because there adding politics to it its a video game god damnit.

3 Likes

STALE AND BROKEN.

Nothing to say more. Not even playing it since few weeks. Not sure if I’ll come back… if nothing change I wont for sure.

1 Like

Balance has been an issue and is still, but I feel like they are maybe working on it, we shall see.
But overall, I feel like Im not enjoying the game as much anymore. The matchmaking is off. A year ago it was couple of wins, couple of loses and repeat. Now its 10 games win streak, followed by 10 games losing streak and repeat.

The lack of content as people have mentioned is also a problem. We just got Bastet and it was really nice! The skin is Ana’s best this far. But all the yearly events. They just repeat the same thing over and over with new skins thrown on it.

And then there is the smurf problem. Especially now with X-mas discount and black friday ones so close to eachother, the smurf problem got out of hand. There is basically one or two Widow / Tracer / Hanzo / Genji smurfs on every match.

The community is toxic, have always been toxic and will most likely remain toxic. No need to talk about that more.

So in the end. I still enjoy playing. I still play on several days of a week, and Im still looking forward for Anniversary and stuff. Still at the same time, Im more and more thinking about alternatives for Overwatch, because there is just days when I notice Im actually getting more pissed off about the game than enjoying it. The days I enjoy the game are still on majority, but the worse days are closing the gap quite worryingly.

1 Like

Ow is dead for me if the upcomming patch doesn’t destroy GOAT i will leaving for good .

I buy a fps to shoot and kill things not for hammering people like crazy I have Diablo 3 for that .
So if the meta in a fps game still have no dps it is a dead fps

As others have said the core design of this game is causing them issues now. Basically everything addressed in seagulls video.

The balance is still lackluster. Just look at the recent reaper patch which buffs the wrong aspect to him instead of fixing his worst ability.

Lore is borderline non exsistent. Since the last archives event all we got for like a whole year was that soldier was gay

No meaningful content. And no skins that you can’t even see cause it’s a FIRST PERSON GAME is not meaningful/deep content.

Unless you play with at least three other friends comp is a lottery in terms of the teammates you’ll get.

1 Like

honestly i see it as in rapid decline first my favorite gall Tracer gets a unneeded nerf now tanks which include my other favorite gal d.va getting nerfed i dont even want to even bother going into QP at all anymore with reaper getting a overkill buff…