How devs can think Sigma is balanced?

Literally the only tank that can survive without supports. Nerf his range and cooldowns. Dump this character. Whenever they are losing they just choose the grandpa. ‘‘I choose him I win.’’

1 Like

I think hes good just link zen but since OW2 launched he just feels incredibly slow compared to all the other characters.

He’s stronger and oppressive in his range. You can’t get close enough because of his range and rock, and you can’t shoot him from a safe distance because he puts his shield on your face. He’s low health? He uses shield or press Shift, and voilà, he’s full health. As soloQ player he’s a nightmare to deal with.

I will definitely take fighting a Sigma over fighting Hog or Mauga (and to a degree monkey) all over the additional damage those two can make.

5 Likes

Just go Sojourn and abuse right click.

I think what doesn’t help is when you have bastion that non stops shoot at his void :grin: and I wanna kms because they need to stop

1 Like

He’s fine in OW2, literally an OW2 hero made in OW1.

1 Like

As support?

i would rather sigma than play against hog or with ball/doom for the millionth time

3 Likes

It’s like no one knows how to get high ground or overwhelm a Barrier of 700 HP.

Player quality has fallen…

1 Like

Bap and high ground, Ana’s nade, or Zen if you have a duo to protect you.

That’s true. But he’s above anyone else with his kit with low cooldowns. Every Sigma player is abusing the system with him and they know it. Blizzard eventually will see this. There was a time he was one shot any 200 HP hero.

Incorrect.
He can combo an enemy but couldn’t one shot. Rock didn’t kill anyone on its own.

1 Like

Blow up his shield and he’s forced to use his eat, then hes left without both while you kill him.

1 Like

whenever i play sigma the other team instantly deletes the 700hp shield, why do i have to play against people with brains :man_facepalming:

Lol no, sigma has his niche on sniper maps he is kinda useless in close range engagements though. Just go brawly characters and rush him down he simply doesn’t attack fast enough or do enough damage to fight at close range for very long.

No tanks need any nerfs right now while the role is so garbage to play.

Just because you’re a good player doesn’t mean you’re not a bad player, stop crying about the easiest hero to counter in the game

Have you looked at old GM games? It’s like looking at current plat rofl. At best.

This is not true. The role is not garbage because tanks are strong/weak. It is garbage because certain abilities on other heroes - nade, storm arrow, everything about sojourn, sleep, hack, hinder, suzu, pull, and so on, make it so tanks either get stopped in their tracks too often, or their kills get denied by invulns or pull or platform or whatever.

Too many things remove tank agency that are out of their control. And there are still heroes with way too much bursty damage against tanks (hanzo, sojourn, cass, …).

They can buff/nerf tanks all they want, but they will not become more fun until their interactions with other heroes are addressed.

Buff Symmetra, he’ll be useless.