How can I tell if I’ve received a Pink Mercy Twitch Drop?

Guys, I got the notifications on Twitch that I have obtained a Drop but when I check the game, I didn’t receive anything. I already rebooted the client but still nothing.

Please note items will NOT be marked as new, and I believe the sprays are only available for Mercy so check that part of the hero gallery.

I’ll double check. I’ll post again brb

EDIT: I got it, when I initially double checked it wasn’t there. So I just played some few QP games and checked back and they are finally there. :slight_smile:

Me too. All the sprays, but no “Pink” player icon.

I vaguely remember having the same issue with D.Va cop items from the HotS event. I had gotten the spray, but it took a long time to get the icon. IIRC I got the icon after they released it into the normal loot box table (I didn’t get it in a loot box, it just appeared suddenly).

I watched for a few hours yesterday and I am watching again right now and I’ve still gotten nothing. No adblock I have prime and have it turned off for twitch all together so I’m lost. Gotten drops from watching other streams before as well and this one is just not working for me. Had my account linked for ages.

not sure what you mean by close client and reboot. but i completely closed my application and when i restarted it it still isnt in my hero gallery. (to clarify my ps4 game isnt getting the loot but pc gets it because im assuming its more direct and blizzard loves their pc players)

Is this about the skin? To clarify you bought the PS4 version through the PlayStation Store correct? The item on the Battle.net store is only for PC.

Check Mercy’s Spray section. I didn’t get it initially too. I had to check back a couple of times.

There seems to be a delay but you should get it.

nope sprays
UPDATE GOT MY TIER 3 SPRAY ON CONSOLE

Just achieved Tier 3 Reward, but how come I only receive the in-game spray?
In-game player icon “pink” still haven’t receive yet, open the game also showing I didn’t unlocked yet
What wrong?

Update for me, I got all the sprays + icon from watching the stream yesterday. So, it does “work” but it’s really delayed… There was no notification either. No “new” or anything. I just looked in my icons and it was there.

1 Like

I have the player icon now. So yes, the unlocks work, just delayed and no notifications.

1 Like

Hey dev, next time put a ingame timer to check how much time we watched on twitch ect…

Can i get the sprays if i am playing on console but also have a PC account?

Received all my drops yesterday but it sure is misleading with no in-game notifcation at all.
I thought it didn’t work at all, especially since I had trouble connecting my Blizzard and Twitch accounts…

1 Like

I still haven’t received any of my drops and its been 2 days :frowning:

1 Like

I have the same issue, but it’s been six days since Twitch says I’ve earned my loot.

Who do I contact to get this solved? :frowning:

1 Like

I’m not earning any of them and I’ve watched plenty of hours to have all of them now. Twitch isn’t even showing me earning the drops as far as I can tell, but I get the league tokens all the time (over 600 now just from watching).

1 Like

Same here
After several hours on streamers, I’ve not gotten any sprays yet. How can we know how longhave we watched

I have drops on my Twitch account but I don’t have ANY of the sprays it says dropped for me when I log into the game. Do they delay the in-game sprays even though I have it dropped on my Twitch account?