How can I tell if I’ve received a Pink Mercy Twitch Drop?

Just checked my profile. I have received the tier 2 reward, the tier 3 spray but no icon, and none of the tier 4 rewards even though I met the requirements for all. Hoping this is gonna be unlocked when I wake up in the morning. So far, this just seems buggy and inconsistent.

I also never got a notification that I received any rewards. Nor anything in game, I just noticed that the unlock count went up.

1 Like

I tab out a lot so my twitch status is usually away. Does it affect my twitch drops? Cos I didn’t get any of rewards ):

Additionally, is there a list of countries eligible for this? Apparently my country (Singapore) isn’t eligible for the Overwatch league tokens.

1 Like

Just as an update to the twitch drops, I checked in-game just now, and I have all four of the sprays - “ribbon,” “pink,” “cure,” and “together.” However, I do not have the player icon “pink” which is odd since that’s a four hour reward, even though I have the sprays “together” and “pink” which are six hour rewards.

5 Likes

Wasted a whole day on this, no alerts, no drops, no unlocks in-game or in profile. What a joke.

They’re releasing rewards in batches. Currently you can get all the sprays but not the player icon save for the one for logging in.

If you didn’t get the drops, you either had an ad or script blocker enabled, such as ublock or ghostery, had other twitch channels open, or didn’t check your tab every so often to stop it from auto pausing.

After a few hours, I received the drops, well the sprays at least. I didn’t receive an alert I earned the drops on twitch, nor did I get an alert in game, you just have to check. Though, I have not received the icon yet, which I find odd, since it was the 3rd tier and I did receive 4th tier items.
Overall, just keep watching the streams and check your sprays often to see if you earned them or not since there is no alert.

3 Likes

Same here. No notification, but after checking the sprays in game, I’ve got them, but not the icon.

Do I have to be active to receive them? Or can I just leave the tab open while the monitor is off (not standby)?

I think it should be enough to have the tab open.
You just need to make sure that your computer doesn’t go into standby or that the stream auto-pauses (because thats also a thing).

I watched for 6 hours. Received all my sprays. But I haven’t received my player icon as of yet. (Europe)

I second this quote, the exact same thing…all sprays but not the player icon yet with no alerts nor notifications

I got all of the sprays but no icon as well. Seems like the icon hasn’t been awarded yet.

Got absolutely nothing…

I guess they must have made a mistake in their code, because I, too, have the sprays but not the “pink” icon.

Not to worry: they can clearly tell we’re supposed to have the icon, so I’m sure they’ll fix it up later on. (Even if they were to lose their records of how much we’ve watched, they could just key off of the presence of the “cure” spray.)

What’s more puzzling is the complete lack of ceremony about having received the sprays: nothing on twitch, nothing at the Overwatch menu screen, and they somehow weren’t even flagged as “new” in the Hero Gallery!

3 Likes

You don’t have to be active.

Same for me and my fiancee, we both have the sprays, but not the pink icon, I read in chat of QueenE’s stream that a lot had this problem though :frowning:

How do you know know if theres way to find out if you get the drops for ps4?

Twitch.tv will NOT notify you in the webpage notification panel if you earn these drops (unlike OWL Token Drops). Please check the Hero Gallery in your game account frequently as you watch the streams!

I have also been informed that Blizzard is investigating issues with the special Player Icon not being distributed.

My brothers got it on the pc version but I haven’t gotten it on my PS4 still. Anyone got any updates?
Thanks in advance!

Please completely close the game client and reboot. This should now be resolved.