Hold the Line Challenge

Having the same issue here.

1 Like

Also having this issue. On Wednesday my damage and mitigation weeklies reset to 0 and stopped progressing. Thursday after several matches post update my damage one started tracking again and I managed to complete it before logging off but the mitigation weekly even today is still stuck at 0 despite playing a lot of tanks the past couple days. I submitted a ticket as I wasn’t sure if this was maybe something in the account side that could be fixed.

ridicolous that u pay that much for a “free to play” game and u still cant complete the weekly challenges… and they made the game that way that only the weekly challenges can give u real value tokens

1 Like

Yep my hold the line doesn’t progress either, dailes work fine ofc but the weeklies…the ones that give you coins are bugged hmmm coincidence?

Fore me all of the ‘do healing damage or mitigation’ do not work I’m loosing money wich sucks -_-

Hold the Line still isn’t progressing for me either. The Best Defense worked when I stopped playing any while-you-wait games, but still nothing for Hold the Line

1 Like

This exact thing happened to me I even reinstalled the game hoping that might do something but it looks like im missing out on 1 weekly this week

1 Like

I have the same problem and the worst part is that I’m going to miss out 1 weekly and a lot of xp

Same here. Hold the line challenge doesn’t work for two weeks.

2 Likes

Bumping this. Still no progress on several weekly challenges. Can y’all at least acknowledge the bug so we know it’s on the radar to be fixed? A lot of us are missing out on the ONLY way to earn OW Coins, and a ton of battle pass exp.

Same here. battle.net returns nothing. -.-

I am also having this issue. I hope we get compensation for this since we’ll all be missing out on premium currency due to this bug. Bliz pls fix

Yep, having this issue with all my weeklys: Hold the line, best defense, and the damage one.

Also having this issue. Kinda infuriating considering how stingy with coins they are now.

BLIZZARD, if you’re reading this, you owe us all compensation for this. We play your new game under your new greedy terms; the least you can do is make it functional.

2 Likes

same problem here, looks like i will loose some cash this week. at least the reward is crap enough to mostly ignore.

Mitigation doesn’t work for me too

1 Like

Hold The Line has been bugged for me since the update too

“This” exactly. Grinding hard for that quest things, and that bug happens, losing 10 coins for nothing.

Also having this issue. As this is the last day to complete the weekly challenge, I will miss out on the coins even though I have most probably completed the challenge because I play tank all the time.

I got the same. Was trying to fix myself
Scanning and repair doesn’t work
Tried different arcades
After I won Total Mayhem this challenge started to work
You can try to play total mayhem and see if will work after in qp