Hold the Line Challenge

My “Hold the Line” weekly challenge to achieve 40,000 damage mitigation is stuck at zero and will not progress at all.

I’ve seen others report that not queueing into any of the “while you wait” modes can prevent the challenge from resetting, but that’s a separate problem. Mine is stuck at zero and I cannot progress it at all.

26 Likes

the 65k healing one isn’t working for me even after the update

apparently they fixed that w/ the update that came out an hour ago

2 Likes

yeah, I was having that same issue with the mitigation one before the update, and still having it now x.x

2 Likes

You’re not alone, I still have the issue with the mitigation challenge as well. Zero damage mitigated and I don’t even go into anything while in queue. Blizzard really needs to fix their game.

5 Likes

I am also having this exact issue, even without entering any games while waiting in the queue.

What’s strange is that I had the exact same “Hold the Line” challenge last week, and it worked fine then – but now, this week, I can’t get it to progress at all.

I really hope they compensate for this…

5 Likes

I’m also having the same problem. Even after playing several games on tanks (and even as supports who mitigate damage), I still have 0% completion on this challenge. I hope this is fixed in time to complete the weekly challenges, because this is one of the last ones I have to complete to get my coins.

i have 3 of my weeklys i cant complete because of this problem so i am massively loosing out on coins

the daily’s work fine it’s just the weeklys

It’s been three days, but it’s still the same

I cannot do the quest in QP. It is not progressing. I hope I don’t lose any coins due to this bug. It seriously needs a hotfix.

2 Likes

All three of them are broken for some players and work for others. Still nothing on their side.

2 Likes

Having the same issue here.

1 Like

Also having this issue. On Wednesday my damage and mitigation weeklies reset to 0 and stopped progressing. Thursday after several matches post update my damage one started tracking again and I managed to complete it before logging off but the mitigation weekly even today is still stuck at 0 despite playing a lot of tanks the past couple days. I submitted a ticket as I wasn’t sure if this was maybe something in the account side that could be fixed.

ridicolous that u pay that much for a “free to play” game and u still cant complete the weekly challenges… and they made the game that way that only the weekly challenges can give u real value tokens

1 Like

Yep my hold the line doesn’t progress either, dailes work fine ofc but the weeklies…the ones that give you coins are bugged hmmm coincidence?

Fore me all of the ‘do healing damage or mitigation’ do not work I’m loosing money wich sucks -_-

Hold the Line still isn’t progressing for me either. The Best Defense worked when I stopped playing any while-you-wait games, but still nothing for Hold the Line

1 Like

This exact thing happened to me I even reinstalled the game hoping that might do something but it looks like im missing out on 1 weekly this week

1 Like

I have the same problem and the worst part is that I’m going to miss out 1 weekly and a lot of xp

Same here. Hold the line challenge doesn’t work for two weeks.

2 Likes