Hog is bad,very bad

Bad isn’t a word I’d use but boring is.

His damage without the hook bringing in a target feels too inconsistent, and the hook shouldn’t cool down quicker as it’d be abused in coordinated teamplay.

His ult is nowhere near as helpful as Hammond’s and the pushback into an abyss makes his movement very predicable where it can be used.

The very useful part his his ability to self-heal and pull targets into an entrenched team but not really fun for it.

I played Roadhog yesterday. I tried hook Widowmaker on the solid ground where she was. I pressed hook-button, heard jingle of the chain, catch sound and then… hook just bounced off her. No corners. No cliffs. No trying to escape in that moment. No barriers between me and Widowmaker.Hook just bounced off.

I saw that before a lot when Tracer or Genji just press their dash and blink but that is something new.

I’m a hog main and I think he’s fine, however I do think his hook is buggy.

He was pretty useless but at least he could break Shields , but not anymore after the recent Nerf.

Hook does 30 damage and melee does 30 damage.

u play only quickplay or something?

thats the thing about his ultimate, hes like tracer/widow/orisa whose regular abilities are gamechanging in return for a weak ultimate, devs nerfed the impact of his regular abilities and didn’t care to buff his ultimate to balance out new hog.

1 Like

i didnt mind his ult when the rest of his kit was good