Hog is bad,very bad

His shotgun spread is BS, his hook is BS, his utility is BS, hes ult is BS, he has a ton of counters, he feeds too much.
I hooked a tracer, full body shot and melee, and she escaped with 30 hp… Very good counter…
Ana is very prevalent now,making hog completely useless too…

The pig is unplayable.
Thanks for the incoming nerf too btw…
Keep buffing dps…

56 Likes

Yes, there have been so many buffs to DPS.

That’s why one of the better comps in the game has zero DPS.

11 Likes

You’re conflating the reason for that. 3 healers and 3 tanks came about because it easily counters D.Va’s DM.

3 Likes

I think that was the most ridiculous reasoning for GOATS I have ever had the displeasure of reading.

Seriously?

It’s true. It’s the real reason you see it so much, at least at pro level. DM is also the reason Hanzo isn’t more popular.

Um, that’s 210 damage. Tracer has 150 HP. Lies.

5 Likes

Roadhog has 20.1 degrees of spread.
Dva for comparison has 4.15 degrees
Doomfist has 2.15 degrees.

Roadhog can get some amazing kills, like a Mei/Reaper oneshot combo.

Or whiff entirely.

It’s kinda terrible.

23 Likes

Yet somehow Ana is the dominant support in the pro scene.

DM is not that big of a factor in the meta. it hasn’t brought GOATS into the game at all.

2 Likes

Don’t worry, he has a nerf on the PTR to make him even worse off now.

DM is a major part of the meta. It’s the reason that Doomfist is being used more and more over Tracer. He can go right through DM, but Tracer can’t.

Pretty much this, his spread is terrible

3 Likes

I hope you know that means he completely missed eleven pellets out of 25 and didn’t get any head shots with rest…

2 Likes

Yeah, which is a pretty normal occurrence. Because he’s that bad right now.

9 Likes

“bug fix” as a nerf no one even knew about to reduce players getting mad while not fixing hook consistency ever since hook 2.0 came, often snaps when hooking target, nice priorities

I don’t know where that dps comment is coming from, I thought that meme was dead.

On topic, yes roadhog is quite bad right now. Definitely needs a buff or two.

3 Likes

He was never meant to be a full fledged assault tank. more like a supporty tank. couple hook with pretty much anything and it is golden. Hook is great for enemies ults like high noon and death blossom though I have had some amazing cancels hooking a hamster or a mei. also people complaining about nerfs to his range attacks. no problem with his mid to close range proximity

I’m actually kinda okay with the bugfix Nerf.

Roadhog was already in a pretty bad place. And this nerf just removes all doubt.

Which means he might get a meaningful buff in a month or two.

2 Likes

210 damage if all the pellets hit.
What happens most of the time though:

9 Likes

210 damage? lol? that was before his big nerf, now he does 150 dmg.

4 Likes

Did u even know if u walk forward after a hook ur shot deals more damage xD.
Maybe that wil solve ur problem