Hey, Blizzard! (Nobody else look)

We’ve been asking that same exact question since World of Warcraft. :rofl:

Today’s matches are built under the guise and excuse of “time constraints” to build a match. But with the AMOUNT of players that this game HAS. There really isn’t much to excuse for skill based match making anymore.

Fair matches are:

• SOLO players vs SOLO Players.
  • NEWBS play ONLY with and against NEWBS.
  • Team Stack games should NEVER be a 2-stack vs a 4, 5 or 6 stack team.
  • Role Q should be balanced in such a manner that doesn’t rely on “dead weighting” of a role, to balance the other players.
  • Solo Players should never face a stacked team or be on one with stacked members.

IMO if steam rolls are a popular thing (Which they very much are now). Than why should the system even waste its time building the match. if players are going to face a loss in under 3 minutes.

I am facing MORE and more teams where they roll us hard and they have 7 minutes on the CLOCK!! I’ve never seen so POORLY balanced matches since this game launched and if the match maker builds matches so poorly, where one team is so significantly stronger. That they can roll a team in under 3 minutes. Than all i can say is GOOD LUCK promoting Overwatch 2.

The success of Overwatch 2 relies on STREAMERS and player satisfaction. If they remember being ROLLED heavily in 1-sided matches. Odds are. They aren’t going to have confidence in Overwatch 2.

:face_with_monocle:

One would certainly think so :thinking:

1 Like

I’m just disappointed that the contents of the post weren’t better with a title like the one they gave it :disappointed:

2 Likes

you cant win them all…

Or in Ethernyet’s case none at all.

3 Likes

Just as a quick FYI trying to call out “Blizzard” or the name of a developer to draw attention to your post is not exactly appropriate. Remember the most constructive and helpful topics work to address your concerns with the game or what you like about it.

1 Like

dont know if hes talking about that profile but i checked his winrate on quickplay its higher than mine i think more than 50 percent.

It’s just Ethernyet’s schtick. Claims he can never win and then make excuses with enough plausible deniability to keep the legend alive.

1 Like

yea i remember all his posts and threads, hes kinda wierd :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

All the wins were from when his son was playing on his account :man_shrugging:

4 Likes

yea i remember him saying that lol never posted on that thread but it was interesting. a whole bunch of people trying to help him out from guides, pc peripherals, sensitivity, etc…

3 Likes

Didn’t they say their son never did? I remember one from a while ago and said their son never lol

Anyway, I tried to help them last time but they weren’t that interested I even watched one of their VODs and brought up a few things they were doing wrong.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if he did say that, considering he’s not exactly truthful

But he definitely did use his son as an excuse for winning a game once when we confronted him about it. I would try and look for it but I’d have to search through the 200 or so threads he’s made about it :skull:

1 Like

Imagine thinking this doesn’t apply to every single online competitive game.

:man_facepalming:t2:

Yeah I was one of them like a month or so ago, the person just wasn’t interested. You cant’ help someone who refuses it, they’d rather complain… I guess :thinking:

1 Like

whenever he wins its always something like:
It wasnt me who was playing
The other team had a leaver
We had smurfs

Always an excuse to say that it didnt count.
The thing is, if he is playing anything other than dps he is pretty much soft throwing, the things he does are so bad you wonder if anyone would actually do that

2 Likes

Would that means he share accounts what is not allowed if im not mistaken?

clicks on post furiously

think so, he will say his “son” played, but considering how this guy acts i doubt he is an adult

2 Likes

I think parents are still allowed to share with their children from memory

1 Like