Hero Unlock Challenges Not Working

This is SO annoying, for me, it’s Ramattra and the tank only wins are stuck on 34/35, when I click on it, it says 35/35. The same thing happened to my other friend. Blizzard PLEASE fix this.

1 Like

Another thing is that I have to restart the application to update the counter.

This is not working for me as of July 20th, 2023. The hero I’m trying to unlock is Sojourn. It’s stuck on 34/35 as the original poster described.

1 Like

This is also not working for me with junker queen, 34/35

Same for me with Kiriko …its like that for 1 month Now …grats Blizz

We’re months into this bug.

No fix, no comment, no response. Nothing.

1 Like

Still no respond from blizzard huh? Classic blizzard

Hi guys , I had this issue with Ramattra and I fixed it by activating another hero’s challenges (in my case Sojourn’s wasn’t done for me yet) and then going into a comp game and then I could use him.

I don’t know if this will work for everyone but it fixed it on my account. The only problem now is that Sojourns challenges are stuck at 25 - 35 no matter what I do the problem has just transferred over to her.

This is one of those bugs that having smaller and more frequent patches to the game (maybe every 2-3 weeks) might help in getting fixed sooner. If not fixed, with more frequent and smaller patches (including patch notes), the developers could and should communicate to the player base about them being aware of the bug so people aren’t just left wondering and they know that an obvious and common bug is identified by the developers so that it can be resolved more quickly. I’m also experiencing the bug with Ramattra, stuck at 34/35 wins (but clicking on that challenge, it shows 35/35).

1 Like

its been more than a month and i still cannot unlock kiriko as she is my last unlock and compared to others who have multiple heros to still unlock, i cannot switch and been stuck in 34/35 for thing long time.

O mesmo tá acontecendo comigo

I WAS ABLE TO FIX! I switched off of Kiriko and immediately logged off. booted the game back up right after and she popped up as completed. don’t know if this will help anyone, but it did help me.

1 Like

So, replied before about Kiriko not being complete. That was fixed, either Blizz staff saw it, or it just fixed randomly, but now i’m having the EXACT SAME ISSUE WITH RAMATTRA. -_-

now it seems the problem is with ramatta, i have another issue, i win, play and the wins counter dont go up, close the game, open again and the counter goes up with the wins before closing

From their “Current Known Issues” post…

Current Issues

• We are investigating an issue with numbers in the scoreboard not being formatted correctly.
  • We are investigating an issue with Kiriko’s Swift Step not reaching teammates correctly
  • Career Profile may not be updating correctly for console players, please click here to learn more.
  • Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue.

For a full list of resolved issues, check out the July 11 Patch Notes .

Last updated July 25, 2023

Recently updated just a few days ago and not one mention or acknowledgement of the problem still.

been 3 weeks for me and the bug persists. LEMME PLAY JQ!

1 Like

I have the bug with Souljourn. Sucks. It’s been weeks. Last hero I need unlocked too. Blizz pls.

Please fix the game so that I can play comp without inting games :))))))))))))))))

Im having the same issue as the first comment with junker queen. All other heros are done, so i cant switch challenges. Super annoying i wish they will fix it soon

This is not a bug.
You have to complete the challenge “Wins for $hero_name” and also the seven practice range challenges.
In ordrer to complete challs you have to activate challenges on the hero. Also for the practice range challs you must complete them with the “practice range” button above the “Activate challenges” button.

Once completed, the hero is unlocked.