Hero Unlock Challenges Not Working

I have completed all of the challenges to unlock Junker Queen. The six practice challenges are green with a check mark but the 35 wins challenge is stuck on 34 even though when a select the challenge the pop up says I have 35 wins. I have already tried restarting and uninstalling the game as well.

77 Likes

Im having the same issue. None of my wins have been counting toward any of the hero challenges… pretty frustrating…

9 Likes

me to very angry because of that dont know why

4 Likes

What the OP is talking about is a specific 34/35 wins where you get the 35th but the system is not rewarding it.

Your particular issue of not having any wins register is likely due to not activating the challenge you want (weird, I know). You gotta scroll and navigate to the challenge you wanna complete, then on the bottom right click on “Activate Challenge.”

5 Likes

I have the same problem even after activating the challenge.I completed the hero challenge but can’t unlock the hero.The progress of the challenge will be stuck at 34/35, even if the game is won, it will not continue to increase.

7 Likes

Same issue here, I have all challenges complete except the 35 wins challenge, which is stuck on 34/35. And when I click on the challenge to show more info, it shows that I HAVE completed all the challenges.

6 Likes

same here, It’s annoying.

5 Likes

Just chiming in with the same issue. 34/35 wins even though I’m well over it. Ramattra in my case.

9 Likes

I have completed the hero challenge, but it always shows that it has not been completed, so I started a lot of games, but it still doesn’t work. It would be better if you can put a screenshot here to describe my problem.

7 Likes

Same, but i have the problem with the kiriko challenges, i contact a lot with blizzard but they dont give an answer :c

7 Likes

same here, completed all of the challenges for kiriko. At 34/35 it stands still no unlock. Restarted already and nothing happens. Pop up says i have 35 wins

7 Likes

I am having the same issue with my last unlock of Junker Queen. Shows 34/35, pop-up shows 35/35. I have all the practice range challenges done. Kinda frustrating.

8 Likes

I completed all my challenges but it is stuck at 34 wins

9 Likes

Same here dude :(. I have the same issue. Both Ramatra and Junker Queen

9 Likes

Same unable to unlock ramatra, 34/35. When I click for details it says 35/35. Really want to learn this hero.
Edit: Now Sojourn is also bugged. 34/35.

9 Likes

Same issue for me want to play Ram!

7 Likes

Pareil de mon coté avec kiriko et sojourn

4 Likes

Same issue for me, stuck at 34/35 wins, when I click for more details it says I have the 35 wins already. Tried just winning again multiple times, tried restarting, logging out and back in of battle.net client, all to no avail. Really hoping they solve this issue.
Kiriko in my case.

9 Likes

I have the challenges activated for sojourn but it is still stuck at 34/35

7 Likes

same bro dude so ANNOYING i just want to get kiriko the black text say 34/35 but the green text say 35/35 plss blizzard fix this i wanna play kirko
i need to exit and enter overwatch to proggress it

7 Likes