Hero Unlock Challenges Not Working

same i ended hae to spent more coins to buy the hero that my game got stuck to unlock it

Same problem here with Sojourn. I canā€™t use the tips of unlocking another hero as it was my last one to unlock. Battlenet, DO SOMETHING!!!

1 Like

SAME I got the same problem and it has been a problem since June 16th when the first person actually reported and still has not been fixed crazy how this company has gotten worse and worse lmao

Same with me I dont have any other hero to unlock it would be great to be able to unequip it without needing another hero or something and im not spending money on this god forbidden game now after they scam ppl out of the pve content promised

That only works until you reach your last challenge, at which point you canā€™t ever unlock it.

100% not giving blizzard any more money until this is fixed, will not buy a future game from blizzard or anything, 5 weeks for a fix that is game breaking is unreal.

Was gonna blow some cash on a Premium Battle Pass. Yeah, SCREW THAT. Iā€™m boycotting Blizzard until they actually do something about this.

Still an issue, would be great if blizz could fix this so I can play the game. Even just a comment from forum staff / devs acknowledging the issue would be fine. Small indie company I guess.

1 Like

Hi there, I have some trouble unlocking junker queen
I completed all challenges, including playing 35 games as a tank hero, all training challengesā€¦ Any ideas?

1 Like

Same problem here with Kirikoā€™s challenge, so annoying, wth is doing Blizzard with a bug since a month ago?

1 Like

My buddy canā€™t unlock Ram despite having all the conditions met for him. Why this hasnā€™t at the very least been addressed, is beyond me.

1 Like

This is SO annoying, for me, itā€™s Ramattra and the tank only wins are stuck on 34/35, when I click on it, it says 35/35. The same thing happened to my other friend. Blizzard PLEASE fix this.

1 Like

Another thing is that I have to restart the application to update the counter.

This is not working for me as of July 20th, 2023. The hero Iā€™m trying to unlock is Sojourn. Itā€™s stuck on 34/35 as the original poster described.

1 Like

This is also not working for me with junker queen, 34/35

Same for me with Kiriko ā€¦its like that for 1 month Now ā€¦grats Blizz

Weā€™re months into this bug.

No fix, no comment, no response. Nothing.

1 Like

Still no respond from blizzard huh? Classic blizzard

Hi guys , I had this issue with Ramattra and I fixed it by activating another heroā€™s challenges (in my case Sojournā€™s wasnā€™t done for me yet) and then going into a comp game and then I could use him.

I donā€™t know if this will work for everyone but it fixed it on my account. The only problem now is that Sojourns challenges are stuck at 25 - 35 no matter what I do the problem has just transferred over to her.

This is one of those bugs that having smaller and more frequent patches to the game (maybe every 2-3 weeks) might help in getting fixed sooner. If not fixed, with more frequent and smaller patches (including patch notes), the developers could and should communicate to the player base about them being aware of the bug so people arenā€™t just left wondering and they know that an obvious and common bug is identified by the developers so that it can be resolved more quickly. Iā€™m also experiencing the bug with Ramattra, stuck at 34/35 wins (but clicking on that challenge, it shows 35/35).

1 Like